“Hit the spot”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My family stopped here for dinner after visiting the Muir Woods National Forest. The food was delicious. The staff was friendly. All food was locally sourced and made from ingredients that are seasonally available.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I think they have the best pizza in Marin. I either get the Tender Foot or the Railroad. You will not taste better crust anywhere. I love this place and I will not go anywhere else for a pie. They also have soft ice cream from a local family farm. Delicious sundaes. Don't miss Tamalpie it is a real find.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Inside and outdoor seating. Pizza was light and crispy. We had the international with added cheese. Bruschetta was very good too.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Stumbled onto this pizzeria after exploring the national park. Great service and the pizza offering are unique and quite tasty. The wood fired pizza had that thin crust where it bubbled when cooked at just the right temperatures. The cocktails were well balanced and the serving size of the kids meals were perfect. We had the Chard and chorizo pizza and kale salad. Kids had cheese pizza and pasta with marina sauce and I've never seen my kids eat so much. This is a great neighborhood restaurant that we'd would go to again if we ever visit San Fran.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

The pizza here was wafer thin (which some people like I suppose) and bland at $15. Not even filling. Granted, I got the most basic pizza, but still. Plus they brought it out before drinks, salad or side of fries that were also ordered. Beet salad was good, but so small at $14! My son's cup of milk for $3 consisted of a large cup filled with maybe 2" of milk. Seriously? I would never go back here.