“One of my all time favorites, lots of character!”
Review of Buckeye Roadhouse

Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Stinson Beach exit off Hwy 101
Transit: Manzanita bus stop
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I can't believe that I haven't written about the Buckeye before this! Family dinner for my Dad's Birthday so 9 of us overall. We had a table upstairs but I've eaten at tables here all over; especially cool is near the stone fireplace! If making reservations (recommended) ask if that area open to sit!
Well known for meats, specialties and such. Since it was Brunch I still went with my Eggs Benedict fav thing but with a twist. BBQ Shredded Pork on top, still finished with hollandaise sauce. Amazing and very rich so you could share a little.
The food ordered was all over the map: veggie burger, eggs scrambled with fun ingredients. Buckwheat Pancakes with Huckleberries (who has that anymore!) & of course someone had to get a Dungeness Crab Salad.
Only Valet Parking so bring a $5 or so cause those people are fast and efficient. Parking on road if you don't want to deal with it.
The bar is great and they have so many festive cocktails specials (all $13) you have to try at least 1. I had a Pirates something with coconut creme, pineapple and rum. Everyone had something different, all great (and my sister a cocktail aficionado, blogger and recipe person).
Our server was really, really attentive & brought a great big Toasted Meringue pie- wow. Perfect.
I have had many dinners here, you have to get something Meat; it's smoked there, they are well known for it and it's always worth it. Wide variety of people and types of dress but I'd go nice casual and bump it up a little for dinner.
I call this my "splurge restaurant" and it never dissappoints!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Across from San Francisco and close to 101 easy access, use the valet parking as parking is limited. Reservations for 4:00 pm Sunday found an open restaurant with ample seating that quickly filled up at 5:30 so I would recommend reservations and an early seating. Stephen (sp) our waiter gave us a menu overview with good recommendations. We had the salmon, liver, chicken and ribs all happy with their dinner and later desert choices. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Limited parking, easy access and egress from n or s 101. Great Valet directed us and quickly brought the car around.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Can’t understand what you want—title?

Local food and butcher.
Wonderfull family-owned store with deli, wine store, friendly, delivery

Reviewed 26 February 2018

The Buckeye is an awesome dining experience. They have nightly specials but have an extended regular menu that typically includes the more gamie meat like, rabbit, venison and duck. Alaskan Halibit is often on the menu accompanied with delicious organic seasonal sides. The Buckeye never disappoints.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We have been going to this restaurant for years always consistent, always wonderful service.
My favorites are Brisket, Chili Lime brick chicken and the Butter lettuce salad, S’mores pie and coconut cream pie. But everything is good.
Love this place!