“Go to this restaurant with a group”
Review of Molina

Molina
Ranked #21 of 107 Restaurants in Mill Valley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2017

It was good to go to this restaurant with a group, as we could order and taste many of the great appetizers. The portion sizes of the main courses are large and generous. The restaurant is small. Street parking can be difficult at night. You might want to give yourself extra time to find parking in the area.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

I had not been back to Molino since Kyle was at the helm. Just happened in the other night. Sat at counter so I could see each dish going out. Everything looked so appetizing
and well presented, but not overly so.
My salad and ribs were excellent.(and made in house chocolate ice cream)
It was not terribly busy as it was a very rainy night, so it was cozy and quiet
I cannot wait to go back and take my husband.
Our earlier visits when it first opened were not worth repeating so we stopped going.
Kyle is a very good and attentive chef...Fun to watch all being made in the wood oven.
So happy it is good.. Will be at the top of our list now with Playa!!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

It all depends on which day of the week, whose day off or who is overworked or working overtime. The quality of the food and service tither toters from one day to another. But on a good day, everything seems in alignment with having a memorable experience. Sitting is cafe style, more functional than cozy. Menu varies by each day, and there are a variety of choices to test one's epicurean pursuits.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

What a cute place. It's small and cozy and they play really good music.
My friend and I started with a nice bottle of wine and the winter chicory salad, which was amazing! The bitter of the greens, the sweetness of the dates and dressing, with the crunch of the nuts and the saltiness of the cheese was really, really good.
We also tried the halibut, with clams, bok choy(?) and rice in a rich, umami broth. And we had the pork chop with apples and these little bacon pieces that were delicious.
Dessert was yummy, too.
Both of us thought that this meal was one of the best that we've had in a long time and we will definitely go back!

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

I just had my third meal at Molina. Each time the experience has been great. The staff is warm and welcoming. WF shared our main entries do I got to try the trout which was very nicely done, the broth delicious, and the vegetables, clams and oysters in the dish an original and nice tasty- touch.
We also shared the chicken with bitter vegetables. I thought it was fabulous and courageous to serve the bitter veges. I loved it.
Big recommendation.