US$184
US$171
US$153
Mill Valley Inn(Mill Valley)
US$289
US$199
US$249
Tamalpais Motel(Mill Valley)
US$116
US$173
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Marin Suites Hotel(Corte Madera)
US$164
US$155
Official Website
US$189
Courtyard
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

US$157
All reviewsmuir woodsclose to homesmall dressergreat place to get awaygreat location for hikingsalmonsan franciscolovely roomclose proximitybreakfast was deliciouslovely viewdeckmtbayshirleyselvinnetflix
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I had a workshop in Mill Valley, so decided to treat myself to a nice hotel in the mountains. This place certainly did the trick. I arrived after the kitchen closed for dinner, but the hostess provided me with several options for restaurants and food delivery. I opted for delivery, and while I was waiting she showed me to my room. It was clean and fresh-smelling, with double-glass doors opening onto a private balcony. The view was stunning!

The hostess invited me to eat my delivered food in the dining room, and served me a glass of red California wine (decent wine list, by the way). She also cleaned up the table for me after I was done.

The room and location were quiet enough that I slept soundly, even with the balcony door open all night. I awoke to a stunning sunrise, which I enjoyed from my private balcony while sipping hot tea.

The breakfast was absolutely delicious, and made me wish I could have arrived earlier to eat dinner there, too.

The staff were helpful, courteous, and friendly. The cost was on par with the location and experience. I will definitely be returning!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2017

My experience with this place was awful from the start. It looks like a beautiful, high class mountain inn, maybe it was at one time, but not anymore! I arrived to find that the bathroom had not been cleaned to an acceptable standard, there were several hairs on the toilet seat, on the back of toilet and all over the rest of the bathroom. The tables hadn't been wiped down, there were several pieces of paper on the coffee table from the previous guest and the room wasn't vacuumed well. I immediately showed the staff. They offered that I wait in a filthy lounge, crumbs all over the place, dirty table tops and didn't even offer so much as a curtsy drink while I waited 45 min to have my room reserved. The carpets in the whole inn are filthy and covered with grease, in the rooms the walk ways are heavily soiled. It wasn't relaxing and enjoyable after arriving to a room still soiled from the previous guests, I felt grossed out the whole time wondering what else I would find! I had to ask for a reduction on my room rate, which they didn't readily offer. The customer service was as minimal as possible without being outright rude. It's been over a week and the credit isn't showing on my card although the staff assured me that his manager had credited my card. For a room that was nearly $300 per night, this was the most unsatisfactory lodging experience I have ever had! On top of that the walls are so thin that I was awake half to night to the sounds of the upstairs guests walking around and every time they flossed their toilet. I never get online and write a review, but this place was so awful and over rated that I had to in hopes that no one else has such an awful experience!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Cheyanna18
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Sadly, we only stayed here one night. With it close proximity to hiking, and the bird watching while sitting on our balcony, another night or three would have been great.

Shirley welcomed us to the Inn and also served us a wonderful dinner. We both had the grilled salmon with asparagus and all was perfectly cooked.

Breakfast was good too

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

The stay was the most amazing. The location was the best for hiking, going to Muir Woods, San Francisco and Sonoma. You can be any of the sites in less than 30 minutes!! The room was super quaint with a great view from the deck. Sclvin was the best with such a warm personality. He took super care of us along with Daniel who had the best laugh. Every morning we had breakfast on the deck overlooking the Bay. The most relaxing place ever. The food was excellent and the crab cakes were better than Scomas!! Don't miss this gem of a spot!! You will not be disappointed!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017

What a great place to get away from it all. We loved the rustic and charming feel of this place. Thanks to Selvin and the rest of the staff for making us feel at home. And thanks to the chef for the many wonderful meals.

If you're look for a great location for hiking, this place is a good spot to start from no matter what your level of hiking may be. And when you return, the refreshments are waiting for you! We can't wait to return for another stay!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple