“Excellent ice cream and burger platters”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tasty Treat Drive-Inn
Ranked #10 of 31 Restaurants in Glace Bay
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 24 August 2016

This Glace Bay own business has been around for years (50 or more ) and have always served great tasting ice cream and burger platters. I still remember when we were kids outside playing and hearing the music of their Ice Cream Truck, we would stop playing and all run home for money. The ice cream and food was excellent then and even better now. Thanks Tasty Treat.

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

I grew up in Cape Breton and have such great memories of the Tasty Treat. I can even remember the commercials, totally dating myself. I am now living in Alberta and look forward to visiting the Tasty Treat during our vacations back home. I love their hamburgers and make special trips just to purchase their Tiger ice cream. Looking forward to visiting again in the summer of 2016

Reviewed 17 July 2015

Good burgers with special sauce!!!! quick meals and Real cream ice cream! Seasonal open mid March to late November/

Reviewed 30 April 2015

Great spot for a burger, hot dog and deep fried seafood. Great ice cream, both hard and soft serve. Tons of topping options. Clean with a friendly young staff. Tables inside and some great ones outside. Recommend it.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

The quality and price .My,favorite fast food place to eat.Hamburgers the best specials on during the week.Tuesday for example 2 burger specials on for 11.00 which include fries and drink