“cheat you if they see you are a tourist”
Review of Kgum Bo Restaurant

Kgum Bo Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 32 Restaurants in Wiarton
Reviewed 25 June 2016

we just order one take-out fried rice. when we open the cup containing my ordered food, it is cold, hard rice grain. I just see one, probably two piece of meat from the so called chicken fried rice.
I can not believe they serve food like that. I know Chinese food but for sure is not their style. I guess the staff there see we are not local people and just cheat us.
100% not recommend this restaurant!!!!!

1  Thank mcaric2016

Reviewed 17 June 2016

My mother and I happened to need lunch and did not want to be in a busy crowded place and Wiarton is so busy in the summer. We went in for the special - the chicken balls and rice meal that was advertised on the sidewalk board. We were pleasantly surprised at the size of the restaurant but a bit worried for the owners that it was empty at that time of day. Our meal was excellent, served within 15 minutes and we were not inundated with 'how are things here?" every 5 minutes.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

I've had a lot of Chinese food, but the Kgum Bo just blows everyone else out of the water. The food is simply wonderful and the owners treat you like gold. They're always friendly and happy to see you, and would go out of their way to make your dinner more enjoyable. Well done Kgum Bo!

2  Thank Travis K
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

We went to get supper we sat there for 20 minutes,not once did we get offered menus,drinks,or even told be with you in a minute or even apologized too. We ended walking out and the restaurant was not busy at all.. Will never return would never recommend

Reviewed 28 September 2015

We walked into the restaurant shortly after eight in the evening to a surly welcome. My wife and I order two dishes, and both were insipid. We drew that to the attention to the one waitress (she appeared to be the owner) and were told there was nothing wrong with the food. As we were tired and hungry, we ended up eating what was served.

A terrible experience - do not, I repeat, do not go to this restaurant.

2  Thank Rajeev905