“Lunch”
Review of Kgum Bo Restaurant

Kgum Bo Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 33 Restaurants in Wiarton
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Visiting at hospital and Gateway several times for a few months now
. Lunch special is great! Just what we needed for lunch. Quiet and peaceful. Good service

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Food was edible but one of the worst Chinese restaurants that I have eaten at. My wife was sick after we got home. No way to prove that it was the food but..... I will not return.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Lunch was very good with large sized portions. Excellent service, staff was very friendly and the specials are reasonably priced.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

This is one of those family owned Chinese restaurants that a group of people love because they love the family. It doesn't matter what the food is like.

I've gone here a couple of times.
The food is bland and simply isn't good.
They brought back the buffet when the Wiarton Inn re-opened, in order to keep people. I tried it and it was one of the worst I've ever eaten at.

The Won Ton soup was almost inedible and hot dog pieces wrapped in bacon have no place on a Chinese food buffet.

Don't waste your time here. Go to the Wiarton Inn.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Fried rice was OK ... but I've had better beef and broccoli that I made myself (and that's not saying much because I don't know how to cook tender beef for the life of me). Who omit's the (oyster?) sauce on that dish ? Well, apparently they do ... bad choice on our part -- it was bland/tasteless and padded with cheep onions and celery in addition to the few broccoli flowers they did use. The special fried rice was tasty though -- so recommend trying that and some other items on the menu.