“Great meal!”
Review of Kgum Bo Restaurant

Kgum Bo Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 33 Restaurants in Wiarton
Reviewed 2 May 2017

After a full day of traveling we decided to just pick up take-out and go back to our hotel to eat. They supplied us with plates and cutlery, and lots of food! The order came quickly and had everything we asked for. We had enough left over to crash at the hotel the next night after a day of hiking, and just have leftovers, which were even better reheated!!

1  Thank Jo M

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Visiting at hospital and Gateway several times for a few months now
. Lunch special is great! Just what we needed for lunch. Quiet and peaceful. Good service

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Food was edible but one of the worst Chinese restaurants that I have eaten at. My wife was sick after we got home. No way to prove that it was the food but..... I will not return.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Lunch was very good with large sized portions. Excellent service, staff was very friendly and the specials are reasonably priced.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

This is one of those family owned Chinese restaurants that a group of people love because they love the family. It doesn't matter what the food is like.

I've gone here a couple of times.
The food is bland and simply isn't good.
They brought back the buffet when the Wiarton Inn re-opened, in order to keep people. I tried it and it was one of the worst I've ever eaten at.

The Won Ton soup was almost inedible and hot dog pieces wrapped in bacon have no place on a Chinese food buffet.

Don't waste your time here. Go to the Wiarton Inn.