US$49
    • Bar/Lounge
    • Bar/Lounge
    Villa Alondra(Cienfuegos)
    • Restaurant
    All reviewsgreat view on the bayroof terracepunta gordafishing boatswalking distanceair conditionnice gardenbeautiful casaother guestsclean roomsdelicious breakfastshrimpfriendly hostsa great staythe busbackyardtaxis
    Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

My family and I were pleasantly surprised when we arrived here. The view is beautiful and the rooms were very comfortable and clean. Breakfast every morning was delicious and so were the other meals we enjoyed. Frank, Carlos and the rest of the family welcomed us in and made us feel at home with great conversation and even better drinks at the bar in their backyard! They were all very helpful at suggesting local activities for us to do and helping us organzine drivers and taxis. We were all sad to leave this place because we enjoy our stay very much. Would highly rate it to anyone looking to visit Punta Gorda or Cienfuegos!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
    Reviewed 15 January 2018

Clean casa with nice see view from the tarrace. Maybe a little to far from the city center. Casa host is very kind and she speak english very well. Rooms equipped in air condition. Breakfast were very good. We heard from other guests that dinners are also very good but we didnt try it. Host also could make drinks.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 10 December 2017

Hostal los Mares is definitely the oasis of Cuba. The casa is located at the south of the city, you can expect a very quiet bay view from their backyard, having your breakfast with such a nice view makes a perfect start of the day.
    We had viewed the beautiful sunset on calle 35 (coast side) towards La punta, and walk back to the casa under the moonlight. The neighbourhood is very safe and friendly, wi-fi hotspot, supermarket and convenient store are in walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 30 October 2017

The position of casa is good, you can see the sea through your windows. They also provided bathroom and refrigerator in their room. They also had a small bar in their yard but we did not have a drink their. The most touched thing is that I took the key carelessly after I checked out and I realized after I was on the bus to Havana. I emailed them and they told me not to worry. Then when I reached Havana the post office and I have to take the flight very early tomorrow so that I can not sent it back. I emailed them again and apologize for my mistakes. They were really really kind and they did not blame me at all. I strongly recommend this casa!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good
    • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 4 September 2017

We spent three nights in Hostal Mos Mares in Cienfuegos.

Positive:
    - Most friendly reception
    - Great room
    - Garden with access to bay
    - Good drinks mixed in a bar in the garden
    - Clean
    - Air conditioning
    - Breakfast and dinner
    - Great service, always friendly
    - Safe parking behind closed gates
    - Fair pricing

Negative:
    Cannot recall one single negative issue.

It was perfect! Many thanks for a great stay. We felt at home.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple