US$143
US$109
US$93
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$130
WoodSpring Suites Denver Centennial(Centennial)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$105
US$118
US$105
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsmon wedfree laundrybreakfast and evening snacksfree dinnerdenver tech centerbig fridgeextended stayoffer free breakfastnice kitchensocial hourfull kitchenbed was comfortablerooms are cleanpots panscenter areaown mealsfresh towels
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I arrived in Denver on april 30th and the weather was beutiful not too cold and neither too warm/hot. From the room i could see mountains and the snow which was not yet melted.

The hotel provides good Breakfast in the morning and has a free shuttle between 7:00 am to 9:30 am and 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm. The staff is friendly and always ready to help.

The reason i choose this hotel is that it had a kitchen and i could cook my own food. There is a nice Indian restaurant near the place which you can walk to and Target is also a walking distance.

Wallmart can be reached by the Free Shuttle in case you would want to buy some grocery.

Overall the hotel is nice quite and good to stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Michael P, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Deepzi,

Thank you for the kind words that you have said about our hotel. Our staff strive to make sure that each guest feels like they are at home and I am glad that we could provide that.

We always love to hear awesome feedback from our guests that can be passed on for our future guests.

We hope that we will see you in the near future, and hope that you have safe travels.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights one business trip. King suite was spacious and decently appointed.

An added bonus was a complimentary dinner bar Mon-Wed night. Good location for easy access to food, shopping, highways. Staff was good and had a strong rapport with guests who seemed to be regulars. Would say again 10/10.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Michael P, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Hey Brett,

We at Staybridge Suites DTC want to thank you for the awesome review through TripAdvisor.

Our staff wants to make sure that each guest feels like they are at home as if it was their own home!

I hope that you can come back and enjoy more of our complimentary dinner as it's one of the staff's favorite part of the hotel!

We hope you have safe travels,

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The staff is great everyone including housekeeping know my name. I have been here for over 3 weeks. Michael, Sid and Hugo are always available to assist if I need anything. They are all Amazing and friendly making everyone feel welcome and comfortable!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Michael P, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Angel R,

On behalf of the Staybridge Suites DTC staff, we want to thank you for your amazing feedback! We are so glad to have you as one of our guests here at the hotel and we hope that you feel like you are at home!

Thank you again for your amazing words and hope you have a wonderful stay with us!

Warm Regards,
303.858.9990
mprice@dhmhotels.com

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I have attempted to stay here twice and had terrible experience both times. Would not reccomend. Front desk don't know their own policies and contradict themselves. Attempted to use a family rate however when we got there was told we couldn't and it would be triple the price. Classic bait and switch. Very unhelpful staff.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Hi Robert A!

Thanks for choosing us again for your trip in Denver! We also welcome your thoughts!

We typically have great feedback for our hotel staff, so I'm very sorry that you felt otherwise. This is certainly not the usual here, nor our best. That said, I sent you a private message to learn what happened exactly, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Once again, thanks for your time. We hope to win back your heart, and try us again!

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have attempted to stay here twice and both times had a terrible experience. Front desk doesn't know their own policies and contradict themselves. We booked a rate and when we went to check in it was triple that. Very unfriendly and terrible customer service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Hi ruthski13,

We appreciate your return. I'm sorry to learn about your unsatisfactory experience with our staff. This is not how we want our guests to be treated. I would like an opportunity to look into this for you and I sent you a direct message to obtain a few specifics. Hotel management will also be alerted to ensure that this same level of dissatisfaction is avoided. I look forward to your response!

Kind regards,