All reviewsdry creektech centerbaked potatochicken stripsfree popcornfree dinnerevening foodlight rail stationbreakfast and dinnerthe indoor outdoor poollight dinnerevening receptioni highly recommend this hoteldecent breakfastmini fridgehot tubrooms are spacious
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Here for a Red Cross Business trip. Great room, Great Happy Hour and most all the hotel tell staff was GREAT. Out two hours trip here to the Denever Metro area was not fun during rush hours but I was very surprised at the hospitality we recieved on arrival, especially from Rebekah Knappe who care out to personally greet us.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2017

We booked a suite and a king room for our kids and a few friends. From the moment we arrived, I could tell we made a good choice in selecting the Drury Inn. The front desk staff called me to make sure my rooms were close together as I requested, which I appreciated. Check-in was smooth, and one of our rooms wasn't ready when we arrived at 4 but the front desk called me on my mobile as soon as the second room was ready. The kids in the meantime had fun in the pool, and also enjoyed the 5:30 kick back snacks and soda. When you add the free breakfast to the mix, it's an excellent value. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.

Room Tip: We booked a two-room suite, which was huge. Worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Booked oversized suite for 5 people. Tons of room. Everyone was really nice and place was clean. Evening reception = dinner. Light rail station is literally across the street. Overall a screaming good deal.

Room Tip: First three floors are open to balcony over lobby, so quieter on upper 3 floors.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Clean, decent sized rooms, mini fridge, very quiet. I had to choose a hotel last minute and I was pretty happy with it. There was a Starbucks on the premises and it gets crowded but the staff are quick and got people through. It is definitely a hotel catered toward business travellers.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2017

The hotel clean, night reception nice and breakfast good and plenty! All of the staff goes out of their way to make the stay enjoyable.Comfy rooms with nice beds.Will return to a Drury poperty when possible!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family