All reviews dry creek tech center baked potato free hot food chicken strips free dinner evening food breakfast and dinner the indoor outdoor pool light dinner evening reception i highly recommend this hotel decent breakfast hot tub great place to stay easy access rooms are spacious
Reviewed 8 June 2018

This hotel has a lot going for it. The location is excellent: right off the highway. Easy access to basically all of Denver, since the Dry Creek Light Rail line is right across the street.

Free popcorn all day long on demand. Yes!

There is a cannabis shop a mere 5 train stops away....and the shop is within a block of the train station on the other end. Perfect!

Good dispensers in the showers. I hope all hotels go to this model.

The free 5:30 buffet smelled yummy. Breakfast is fairly robust. Not too shabby.

Prices are right as well. I saved $200 over the hotel I usually stay at, that's a mile or so down the road.

The 7-11 next door has many amenities in case you need some sundries. (I got toothpaste and was very glad about that!)

Consider making this your travel choice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2018

You can't get better service than at this Drury Inn. I have to first admit, I was a bit disappointed when I drove up and saw all of the construction. However, the person that checked me in was very delightful! She apologized for the construction. I then noticed that the pool and hot tub were shut down to the construction. I guess I'm still a kid at heart and love having access to a hot tub. This is the ONLY reason I'm giving it 4 stars. I wish they would have reached out to just give a heads up about the construction and the pool and hot tub being shut down. However, everything else was wonderful. Great rooms! Incredible customer service. The happy hour/dinner was top notch. The breakfast was great! Wonderful location. We will most definitely stay there again!

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Enter to a Sign that says Noise starts at 8AM Not a minute sooner.
Construction will be complete by end of June but no inconvenience that I saw. THe kick backs are temporarily in a large conference room. You will get a brand new room when you book in. What more can you ask for?
Very near tech center and stadium if you are coming in for the games

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Great hospitality from staff. Hotel under massive renovations right now. Things are kinda of in a jumbled mess everywhere. It will better when renovations are finished. Dinner was good and room was clean and bed is really comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 17 April 2018

The stay was fantastic! The beds are so incredibly comfortable. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. The drinks and food were great specially since they were free. The kids loved having thetpopcorn and soda available all the time. The location is great! It was a wonderful experience and I will choose this hotel every time.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family