See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Our experience did not start off well with the less than friendly front desk person. At least in the morning the person was nicer.

The room was okay but nothing special. For one night it would suffice but I wouldn't want to spend an extended period of time there.

Breakfast was basically bread and cereal. Econolodge can be great and pretty basic. This place falls into the pretty basic category

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I realize they may be in transition from Quality Inn to Econo Lodge, but please avoid this place! Among the many issues for our 3-day stay: The swimming pool is under renovation and not operational; The beds were too soft and well used! They only clean and service your room upon request. Our room key was deactivate every day and we had to ask the front desk to reset it each day. The staff was friendly but knew the issues were beyond them. My hair dryer practically blew up! It smoked when I turned it on and had to ask for another hair dryer. The breakfast was horrible. They did not offer any protein. The waffle mix was sour! Other than waffles, there was only toast, yogurt (Great Value brand) english muffins, and dry cereal. The coffee was weak. I guess you get what you pay for, unfortunately.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2017

When booking we asked for 2 beds & a roll-a-way, we were informed the rooms were not large enough for a roll-a-way, when entering the room the was much bigger then anticipated had 2 double beds and a sleeper sofa (Which was not advertised on the website). Looks like they are updating the rooms and they are clean.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I had stayed at this property in the early summer of 2017 and had a horrible experience. As I am reading the other reviews on here they were all there around the same time. I decided to give it another try about 4 months later and to my surprise it has undergone a huge transformation. When I arrived, the building had been re-painted, the staff had a few new faces that were very friendly and accommodating to replace the previous ones that were not so welcoming and the property has new owners & management. They are still in the process of renovating the property from what the last owners & staff left them with, but I hope everyone see's this and decides to give them another chance. You wont be sorry. The new guy Matt was so welcoming and knew what he was doing it seemed like and he checked me in and sent me off to my room with a huge smile on my face, this made my stay and made me not regret giving this place another try. Thank you new owners and Matt for giving people like me a great travel experience. You all are doing and have done a fantastic job so far.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Checking in a little bit of a choir- ciya was less than pleasant and very hard to deal with- she doesn't belong behind the desk of any hotel. when I called down for towels I was told to come and get them my self from the desk- when I came down she was sitting in the lobby with what appeared as friends talking and laughing- finally was able to pull her away and she got me towels- the next morning breakfast was amazing and good variety sausage was very tasty and the eggs were good. I met the manager Nicole that morning and she was the whole reason we didn't leave! she was attentive and apologetic and made me feel very welcome! she was willing to go above and beyond to make sure our stay was better! Had a great conversation with William about things to do and see in the town, he was very friendly and knowledgeable! Every time I came down they were on the move and that's welcoming to see knowing that they are making sure the hotel is in top shape! YAY for Nicole and William boo for ciya

Room tip: Want to feel like your at home talk to William and Nicole they are ne of the best hosts we've ever had!
Date of stay: June 2017