“Good food and Great View”
Review of Gannon's

Gannon's
Reserve with OpenTable
Gannon's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Price range: US$6 - US$42
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wailea Alanui
Description: Floor to ceiling glass doors gracefully invite shoreline vistas right to your table as you dine beneath grand ceilings lit by contemporary chandeliers. Chef Bev Gannon's newest venture offers a truly distinctive dining experience where traditional island flavors are embraced by the flair of her own personality delivering a taste of sophisticated culinary elegance right here on Maui. Savor more than just your dish as you indulge in decor rich in textures – touches of bamboo, marble, and lava rock compliment chic artwork and locally handcrafted accents.
Reviewed 21 February 2018

We were an after-golf group of 8. Service was PK for our group. Food was great as is the Ocean view.

1  Thank DanWaileaMaui
GannonsWailea, General Manager at Gannon's, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Aloha DanWaileaMaui~
Thanks for taking the time to review Gannon's. I was glad to read you enjoyed our Pacific Rim Cuisine and incredible location.
In addition to our fabulous Lunch menu, Gannon's bar is open at 8:30am for our golfer's convenience. Please make sure to let your server know anytime you play the Emerald or, Gold as we feature $3 Ice Cold Draft beer for our golfers.
We will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Definitely a winner! Beautiful setting on a golf course. Amazing wait staff (Cody was the best). Made the experience memorable. Delicious salad (ahi tuna) appetizer. Crusted Mahi was stunning, as was Kobe beef. Wish I could take a handbag full of the berry crisp home with me. It was that good!!

GannonsWailea, General Manager at Gannon's, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Amanda_B109~
On behalf of Cody, myself, the Culinary staff and all of us at Gannon's~ We are so pleased you enjoyed Gannon's friendly service, location and cuisine! It is the goal for us all to make our guests dining experience the best it can be and what a rewarding "shout out" from you. Our culinary staff take pride in providing our guests with cuisine made with the highest quality, locally sourced ingredients. So glad to read you enjoyed everything you ordered from appetizer to dessert. We will all look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I are dinner at Gannon’s on Valentines Day. It was okay- not great. Had a little bit of a clubhouse feel- which I know it’s at a golf course. Dessert was below average.

Mahalo for taking the time to review Gannon's, bjfldrummond.

Your feed back is valuable and provides us an opportunity to review any issues through the details provided. I am curious what made your experience just okay. I am sorry you did not enjoy your dessert, which dessert did you order? Gannon's Management and service staff are always available to address any issues and most importantly correct them. Was a Manager or, perhaps your server made aware of your experience? Please feel free to contact me as I would appreciate the opportunity to gain back your confidence in Gannon's.

WIth Aloha,

(808) 875-8080

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We’ve been coming here since it was “Sea Watch” several years ago and always for a terrific breakfast.
They don’t open ‘til 11 now but it’s always worth the wait. Service friendly and prompt. Views fantastic. Best breakfast on Maui for only a few bucks more than you’d pay on the Kīhei strip ... and way better experience.

1  Thank Honker27
GannonsWailea, General Manager at Gannon's, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Mahalo, Honker27~
Wonderful to read you have dined here for years and thoroughly enjoy our breakfast and scenic location. Many of our guests boast Gannon's has the best Eggs Benedict (Traditional or, Crab Cake) on Maui. With the incredible location and staff that greets and treats you with Aloha, I agree with you~ best breakfast on Maui!
On behalf of myself and all of the staff at Gannon's~ ka mea momona a pau ia oe (All the best to you and your's) Until next time~

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Being on Maui and not having experienced that double Kobe beef cheeseburger is similar to going to church without amen. I would even say the best cheeseburger in the world. Very friendly service and highly recommendable. Just to mention besides: I was in a very good mood because I hit the best score on the emerald course.

Thank you for your 5 star and "Best Cheeseburger in the world" review of Gannon's, Bixier G!
What a great way to top off a killer round of golf! (Amen and Aloha) Wonderful to read you enjoyed our friendly staff and your burger.
We will have a Kobe burger on the grill and a great seat on our Lanai after your next round. Until then, Mahalo from all of us at Gannon's.

Tayna Hodge

Been to Gannon's? Share your experiences!