“Great location with really good food”

Manoli's Pizza Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Manoli's Pizza Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wailea Alanui
Transit: Yes, there is a bus stop about 200 feet form the restaurant
Description: Manoli's Pizza Company was created with family in mind. My father, Manoli Placourakis, was born in 1925 and raised on the largest of all the Greek Islands, Crete...where the weather and water are beautiful year- round, where seafood, vegetables, and fruit are plentiful and where the bread, cheese and wine are all handcrafted, the old fashioned way. Rhonda and I are raising our son, named after my father and born on Maui in 2004, on a beautiful island with similar qualities to my father's birthplace. This leads us to Manoli's Pizza Company. Our fare here at Manoli's is centered on fresh, organic, and sustainable products whenever possible in crafting all of our pizzas, salads, and even when choosing the wines on our list. Manoli's is where healthful, flavorful foods and beverages come together in a place where friends and family meet. As 'big Manoli' used to say, "Treat your friends like family and your family like friends".​ Mahalo Aaron Placourakis
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant also delivered to our hotel! Great food and close location to where we stayed. The fettuccine sauce and Bolognese sauce were excellent as was the stromboli.

TriStarMaui5, Manager at Manoli's Pizza Company, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Aloha and mahalo for your review! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your pasta as well as the stromboli. Mahalo for choosing us, and we hope you'll join us for dinner next time you're on Mauil!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We were served by an outgoing, fun waitress. The pizza was tasty (thin crust) and the Greek salad was a good portion. Wailea is very fancy so I recommend this place if you want somewhere more casual. Our dive instructor (who is a local) recommended this to us and it didn't disappoint!

Mahalo for your review, Hannah! We're so glad you stopped by and that you enjoyed your pizza as well as the Greek salad. The locals always know the best spots! We hope we'll see you again next time you're on Maui.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I really enjoyed this place, a bit of a surprise maybe. The pizza, thin crust, done to perfection. We had the half Hawaiian and half Mediterranean. Fresh pineapple chunks and the Mediterranean had seemed to have delicious flavors with each bit. So good, I ordered a lasagna during my first slice from whom I believe to be the manager. He had just walked up to ask about our meal. Then, our waitress, approach concerned that she missed something from our order. Lol. Great service. The Lasagna was a "home run" in my books. Good size and very delicious.

Aloha, Gary! We're delighted to hear how much you and your wife enjoyed your pizza and lasagna. (We were certainly relieved to find out that your lasagna order was a reflection of how much you liked your pizza, and not the opposite!) Mahalo for your review, and we look forward to seeing you after your next round of golf in Wailea!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Last night we decided on take out pizza. So many choices in the Kihei area. Based on the positive reviews I placed a call to Manoli's. The phone rang and rang, and then I was cut off. Tried it again with the same results. I wondered if this place was even in business or if they were extremely busy. On the third call I was able to get through.

Ordered two pizzas to go and they were fantastic. Loved the thin crust with and excellent chew. It like a little char on the edges. In other words, it was perfect. We liked it so much that we are going to eat dinner there before we leave Maui.

The one suggestion I would have have is that they have to do better on the phones. I almost gave up, plus there is a Pizza Hut only about 100 yards away from where we are staying. I am glad that I made that third attempt rather than going to the hut.

Mahalo for making that third phone call! We're so glad you finally got through — and even happier that you enjoyed your pizza so much! We appreciate your persistence, and we'll be sure to try harder to keep up with the phones when we're busy. Mahalo nui loa, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2017

After a long day of traveling, we decided to come here for dinner. We didn't have a reservation, but I don't think they're really necessary. My travel buddy ordered a Moscow mule as a drink, I just had water. I ordered a pepperoni pizza and my friend ordered the chicken parm. Both were really good! I love the crust on their pizza. We ended up ordering delivery from here several days later and just ordered a pizza and a Stromboli. The Stromboli was okay, not great in my opinion. However, I do make my own Stromboli so maybe I'm biased :-P. All in all, it was a great meal!

TriStarMaui5, Manager at Manoli's Pizza Company, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Aloha, Louis! We are so happy that you and your friend stopped by for dinner, and to hear that you enjoyed it so much that you ordered delivery a few days later is just wonderful. Mahalo for your review, and we hope we'll see you both again soon!