Ways to Experience Maui Bombers
from US$225.00
from US$150.00
from US$300.00
More Info
All reviews bike tour banana muffins regular bike own pace haleakala volcano sea tour fun ride quality bikes other companies highlight of our trip private tour self guided top of the line super fun photos and videos smaller group took pictures
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first cycle tour. Excellent trip, awesome guides, great equipment and clean. The food was excellent especially the coconut muffins. Matt was so great explaining how to work the bikes and safety. We opted for the guided tour. The pace was perfect. Also need to mention he uses bike helmets. Not that full faced goofy helmet. We`d definitely do this tour again! Thanks Matt & company for the great experience!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Aloha! My husband and I booked this tour with a little bit of concern since I am an inexperienced biker! He on the other hand is very comfortable with high speeds and turns. Matt assured me that we would both have a great time—-though a bit skeptical I must say post-trip that it was an incredible experience and I would do it again!!

My husband was especially elated since at many points he could go as fast as he wanted while Matt stayed with us slower folks.

The truck following us (Eric) kept us safe from traffic behind us and provided a lift for that one uphill portion that took some sweat but only lasted about 10-15 minutes uphill. The rest was just as described and better, winding turns with views of the ocean, rolling hills with lots of greenery, and incredible sights and smells.

Our lunch stop came at the right time, we enjoyed mahi mahi sandwiches which hit the spot with freshly baked ciabatta.

Matt & Eric were incredibly warm, hilarious, the real deal. It felt like an intimate trip (vs tour) with locals rather than a touristy experience. The bikes were ones with comfy seats and I appreciated the helmets. I also appreciated that Matt went above and beyond to make my husbands bday special, making homemade toasted coconut muffins and giving him a special gift.

We’d highly recommend this experience to everyone, we were done by 1pm. Thank you Maui Bombers for the excellent experience!

1  Thank jenesesilva
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Get your adventure on with Maui Bombers! Of all the planned and extensively researched activities, this was was hands down the best of them all. If you are about the YOLO life, this is the ride for you. Matt has thought of every detail: equipment, hydration, route, photo and video, lunch, music moments, safety, and a few other surprises along the way! The ride was curated so that even casual riders can feel like a cycling pros. Much of the ride is downhill across picturesque winding roads. And while there are a few short manageable climbs, do not let that deter you. Matt and Eric are there the entire way to ensure you #enjoytheride.

Leading up to the ride, I had a few questions and Matt was incredibly responsive. Although I had taken up spin in the last year, I had not been on a bike outside in almost a decade. I worried about completing the longer of the tours. By the end of the ride, I'm so glad that we didn't select a shorter ride. For the rest of our time on Maui, all we talked about was Maui Bombers. This will be the first recommendation we share with family and friends planning a trip to Maui. Do yourself a favor and book a ride now!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile
Review of: Cycle to the Sea

OK, I know you’re on vacation, or planning your vacation, so I’m not going to waste your time. BOOK this activity with Maui Bombers. That’s all you need to know. No need to look at anything else, no need to read a ton of reviews, no need to search other companies. In fact, if you’re still reading and NOT booking you may miss a spot on the absolute best bike tour on Maui.

Now, for those of you who like a little more detail, or want to think about it, let me tell you why I’m saying this. I was supposed to be on a different tour, but I got lazy and didn’t get my reservation confirmed. Sad clown. Luckily, that company was kind enough to refer me to Matt and Maui Bombers. All I can say is, sometimes things really DO go your way. Matt had a spot for me my last day on island and it was without a doubt, one of the absolute highlights of our trip. From the fantastic group of riders, to the homemade muffins, (I actually scored two ), to the top line bike with disc brakes and a pillow-like seat, to the non-stop humor and laughter and the eye-popping scenery all the way down, this was a memory for a lifetime. Matt cut me loose and I flew down, but there are stops to regroup, you can go at your own pace and trust me when I say the lunch is one of the best parts. (Best fish sandwich I’ve ever had.) Best of all, Matt, Alex and Kyle are total pros who not only make you feel special, but take the time to get to know you and answer every question you may have about what that plant is, where to get a cold beer, if it ever snows at the top and everything in between. I can say now I have friends on Maui.

You still reading? Good. Now stop and get your reservation made!! You can thank me later. Go!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you plan to exercise on vacation while sightseeing, do it with these guys... Matt and Eric are fabulous. The route and itinerary were excellent. They expertly guided the group and were able to support individual ability levels to make a 40 mile ride on vacation seem like a breeze.