69 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$1,395
travelup.comUS$1,395
Trip.comUS$1,495
6,625 results
All reviews serenity pool our honeymoon lobby lounge top notch club level ice water main pool worth every penny game room ocean view pineapple impeccable service outrigger canoe adult pool the big island pool staff the ritz
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2022

I am a loyal visitor to hotel chains. I usually stay at high end and luxury locations for work and pleasure. This was my first stay at a four seasons and must admit I was very impressed. I understand why the name means luxury.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank 165jtaylor
Mark Simon, Marketing at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Aloha and mahalo for giving Four Seasons a try and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! Hopefully, you will give other Four Seasons a try and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2022

This was our first vacation in nearly 2 1/2 years due to the pandemic. Thank goodness we chose to stay at the Four Seasons Maui. Everything was a 10+. The hotel, the staff, the food and our room. It was like being on a ultra luxury cruise the went nowhere. We had the most marvelous vacation ever. We ate in every restaurant and we were never dissatisfied with the food or the service. Thank you Four Seasons for creating such an amazing place to come and enjoy life at it’s best. Aloha

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank dougross05

Aloha and thank you for your great comments! And thank you for choosing our resort for the first trip after the pandemic too, we are honored and delighted that you so thoroughly enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 10 May 2022

The resort itself is absolutely stunning. Upon check in we were upgraded, which was lovely. We enjoyed beautiful dinners at Spago and Duo.

However, my biggest pet peeve at this resort was how crowded everything was, no matter the time of day. Serenity pool chairs filled up by 8:30 AM on our stay. People are encouraged by staff to just grab your chair and come and go as you please. That is a broken system! One of the days we were there, no pool chairs were available until 3 PM. Additionally, when grabbing drinks at the lobby bar, we gratefully snagged a bar seat, but many hotel guests were without chairs. We witnessed many guests having to order at the bar in a long line and stand around.

I prefer a relaxing atmosphere where there is adequate space for all - and you truly experience a 5 star retreat.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda1234512345
Mark Simon, Marketing at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2022

Aloha Amanda and thank you for your candid feedback. Yes, Spring Break can be crowded especially when there are more families than the rest of the year. This year we experimented with reducing our occupancy in an attempt to be less crowded but we may have to strive for a lower number still. We only want happy customers.

My sincere apologies that we were unable to exceed your expectations - that is always our goal. If I may be of personal assistance, please feel free to contact me.

mark.simon@fourseasons.com

Reviewed 6 May 2022 via mobile

Probably one of the best stays I’ve ever had in the US!

Many hotels nowadays do not really put customers first but this hotel definitely does! From the time to checking into the hotel and asking about what I’m planning to do and giving suggestions just made me feel like I was at home.

Love the beach and the service. Definitely the best place to be in Wailea and will come back again!

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank anchtiger06
Mark Simon, Marketing at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2022

Thank you for your kind words and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2022 via mobile

Duo Steak and Restaurant was incredible! I ordered the macadamia crusted Mahi Mahi and my husband ordered the vegetable curry dish. Both were excellent. The server was pleasant and quite attentive. The restaurant is pricey but average for the area.

Room tip: Expect high prices.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 4theloveoftravel808

Aloha and mahalo for your kind review of our restaurant Duo! We are so glad that you enjoyed your evening with us - and I personally agree that both of your mentioned dishes are mouthwatering. : )

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.