22 people are viewing this hotel
US$2,479
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$1,028
Trip.com
US$1,015
Hotels.comUS$2,479
FairmontUS$1,028
CheapTicketsUS$1,172
5,853 results
All reviews ko restaurant luana lounge suite hotel canoe experience nick's fish market four seasons adult pool breakfast buffet swim up bar living room ocean view top notch our honeymoon self parking large balcony concierge desk an umbrella
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2021 via mobile

We stayed at the Fairmont Kea Lani back in August as a big celebration trip for my birthday. We were supposed to go last summer, but like everyone else in the world we had to reschedule due to Covid-19.
So we've had this vacation planned for almost THREE years. There's no way it could live up to the hype right?! Well it did.
The Fairmont was great about honoring our initial rate and simply changing our dates.
The in house concierge team basically had to assist me in planning it twice and they were beyond amazing. All our excursions went perfectly, and all our dining reservations were in place. Even the hard to score places! (They got us the best table at Mama's Fish House!)

The staff were amazing from the top to the bottom. They had just recently reopened and I know they were severely understaffed, but you couldn't tell. The cabana service was beyond amazing and we had great meals at all the restaurants. Ko and Nick's are both outstanding.

I've seen some people complain about the age of the rooms and facilities, but I didn't see a problem with anything. Is the place brand new? No. But it is an enormous property with the most beautiful grounds of any resort in that strip. Our room was immaculate and well appointed. We had the deluxe ocean view suite and it was well worth the extra cost.

I even reached out to the general manager a couple of times to compliment specific employees and received a warm, heartfelt reply almost immediately. So I have to say that we were beyond thrilled with our stay, and if we ever go to Maui again we will definitely stay there, and in our travels elsewhere we will always consider a Fairmont resort simply based upon the excellent treatment we received while we were there.

Room tip: Cabanas are worth the extra cost as the pool does get busy.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Fairmont Kea Lani Maui, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Aloha LoEndMaestro and thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review about your recent stay at Fairmont Kea Lani. We are truly grateful that you chose to stay with us over the many options in the Wailea area. It sounded like you had a great time! I'm thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed our staffs aloha spirit and all of our amenities . We truly appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Warmest Aloha, April Kala | Director of Front Office

Reviewed 15 October 2021 via mobile

Great hotel! The staff went above and beyond
all requests and needs. The pools are wonderful.
They have a fun waterslide and pool bar.
I did the sunset yoga and worked out
in the gym. They only let in 12 people at a time in the fitness center.
When I was there it was at capacity. It’s
probably best to go around 5am or evening.
The property has a great beach path that I would walk everyday. They also have a courtesy car that will take you over to Wailea to shop for groceries.I would suggest
this due to the prices at the hotel. We had
room service when we arrived and it was almost $100 for a salad, wings and a pina colada.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2021

Work brought me to Maui but pleasure will bring me back. Thank you for showing us a welcoming time. Everyone was very friendly and the grounds are beautiful. The view from our room was breathtaking. Every employee greeted as with and Aloha!

Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Fairmont Kea Lani Maui, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Aloha 626magnolia! Mahalo for sharing your fantastic rating with us. It is wonderful to know you truly felt the warm aloha spirit of Maui and enjoyed the resort grounds. On behalf of the entire resort, we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Warmest aloha, April Kala | Director of Front Office

Reviewed 6 October 2021

This is the most beautiful resort in Maui in my opinion. The service was impeccable from start to finish. We had the best time at the pools and beach. The lobby is stunning and rooms are very spacious. Luxury experience!

Date of stay: September 2021
Fairmont Kea Lani Maui, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

Aloha taylorlc1! It is lovely to hear that you found the resort to be the most beautiful on Maui - what a fantastic compliment! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Warmest Aloha, April Kala | Director of Front Office

Reviewed 30 September 2021

This hotel and the property was one of the most beautiful places we've ever stayed. Everyone from valet, front desk, housekeeping, and restaurants were always helpful and kind. We even had a local person tell us that when they do a "staycation" this is where they stay as well because it is the best.

Date of stay: May 2021