Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton.com
PricelineUS$105
Hotels.comUS$105
eDreamsUS$105
TraveluroUS$113
All reviews fort worth front desk great stay indoor pool clean rooms enjoyed my stay hot breakfast waffles free breakfast freeway refrigerator dfw
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2021

The building needs to be updated terribly. Upon entering the lobby, it smelled strongly of sewage. The elevator is musty smelling along with the hallways. Color of the carpet and decorations are dark and in terrible need of updating (along with multiple stains in the carpet throughout the building). The room itself is small, no refrigerator (we've never known a Hampton to NOT have a small refrigerator at least). The pullout sofa was very difficult to unfold, and there was trash underneath from previous customers. The sheets on the pullout sofa also were stained and looked dirty. The pool area had dirty towels all around with none in the clean bin.
We decided to not even brave the continental breakfast due to the fact that first impressions matter. Thank goodness we only needed a one night stay.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2021

Booked room smelled so strongly of marijuana I requested a new room. Was unable to get clean towels while there. Worse shoes and slides while in the room as the floor was not clean. The staff I interacted with were nice and the breakfast was good.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 9 May 2021

The management is awesome and the staff
The service was above excellent Arthur is very upscale and professional as well as the other lady manager all of Hampton Inn Forest Hill is amazing they treat you like Royalty ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 28 April 2021

Hotel was spacious and clean. Plenty of eating places nearby to choose from. Being by major highway, it gave us easy access to anywhere we wanted to go in the Fort Worth area. I would strongly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 31 March 2021

First off, I waited 5 minutes when there was no line. Checked in early at 12:00 pm on Saturday for rom 206 but the African American woman at the desk said I could not check in until 3:00 pm because the room was still being occupied. I asked if there were any other rooms available and she said no because she is sold out on all the rooms. Fast forward later Saturday, I check in at about 6:00 pm with a Caucasian woman. She made it very easy to check in but said that my room changed to 413. I asked her why? She said the last person changed it and she didn’t know why. So my question is why the hell in the world are these employees lying about being unable to move me into another room sooner? What kind of practice is this? Won’t be booking at this hotel again because of this experience. Some things to mention, Spa was broken! Room did not have a fridge! It’s supposed to be a suite, yet doesn’t follow through with the promise! Terrible.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Arthur Chapman, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Forest Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback. I do apologize that we didn’t have any rooms available at 12pm. When we are sold out, that means all of the rooms have been occupied and need to cleaned for todays arrivals. Having rooms available early is dependent on a couple of factors including whether current guests checkout early or late. Some guest will ask to stay over which is common, which would cause an assigned room to change. If you need an early check in, I would advise making those notes when placing those reservations so we have that information ahead of time to make that process an easy one. I will definitely visit with my team about how we communicate this information.

Again, I apologize for your experience. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels.