See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2015

Was very quiet barely knew anyone was there let alone those w/kids.. The night person was very helpful & lives on the property. Loved it there & will be back when I relocate. THe internet was very quick just for the basic$10. ARea was nice & very quiet, right off the highway & close to food & shopping places. about 30-40min dwtn Dallas & 15-20min dwtn Ft /Worth

Date of stay: April 2015
Review collected in partnership with Value Place
Reviewed 18 December 2014

I was working in Granbury, TX and needed a place to stay. Not knowing anything about Granbury I first stayed in Forrest Hill (Fort Worth) at this place. I was so very surprised to see how clean it was. I always need to stay in a safe place when traveling and I was very impressed with the safety they provide for their tenants. I had a clean bathroom with hot running water, a clean bed to sleep in, and a small kitchen with full size refrigerator. All this for less than any hotel that offers less per 7 nights. You only pay for the amenities you use, e.g. cleaning service, linen, kitchen-wares, and internet to name a few.

Room tip: I would get a room on the top floor so not to have noise above you if the tenant has heavy feet.
Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sean A, Owner at WoodSpring Suites Fort Worth Forest Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2015

We are glad you chose to give Value Place a try, and did not regret it! We, as a team, strive to provide guest the best experiences possible when staying with us. We thank you for your positive note and hope to see you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2014

Stayed here two weeks. Waiting for our house finished so we could move in. Our car got broke into so they could steal the factory radio! Really!? My 6 year old also found a baggie of drugs the 1st week. Unfortunately we already paid for 2 weeks. Thief is horrible here. And our cars had alarms too!

Date of stay: October 2014
4  Thank mamabearloveshard
Reviewed 8 September 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 weeks and I will not be returning. The office staff continued to blame me for things that were not happening in my apartment, the elevator is extremely slow, no pool, no breakfast, for over $300 a week it should at least offer free breakfast and have a pool, people there were very rude and "ghetto" I was offended by a racist comment that one of the staff members made and I seen the police come for residents at least 3 times during my 2 week stay. I would not recommend.

Date of stay: September 2014
1  Thank Tiffany B
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I have been staying there for years. Never had a problem. Clean rooms.
Great staff. In the Prossess of replacing the beds! My back was gratefull for that!
Friendly service, Clean kitchenette, Great price. Short and sweet, Nice place!

Date of stay: November 2013