US$97
US$139
Hampton.com
1842 Inn(Macon)
US$183
All reviewsfire pithotel brandblackout shadesshower gelpackaged stuffmini kitchenfront desksliding bathroom doorlounge areaconvenience storegreat layoutstaff was helpful and friendlydog friendly hotelgreat hotelmorning staffrooms were spotlessbreakfast sandwich
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My husband made reservations yesterday to stay at this hotel on our way to Atlanta. We received a phone call at ten o’clock while enroute at night that they had overbooked. Even though we paid for our room when we made the reservations, they gave our room away. They didn’t find another room in the area and were unapologetic. As Hilton honors members, this is unacceptable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank gmewers
VeronicaHome2, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Macon I-75 North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for your recent stay at the Home2 Suites by Hilton in Macon, Ga. We are thankful that you enjoyed your stay and will look forward to seeing you on your next trip through beautiful Macon, Ga ! We are Home2!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first stay at a Hilton Home2, and I was very pleased with our stay. Very clean and modern. I was impressed with the design of the room and its amenities. One could stay one night or many nights or weeks and be happy. Specifically, I’m referring to the well appointed kitchenette and room layout.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Our family stayed at Home2 Suites coming & going from a Spring Break trip. Hotel was clean & well lit, staff was great & very accommodating & the free breakfast was an unexpected perk. Highly recommend

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Reviewed 15 March 2018

First, I need to say the this hotel was nice and clean and the staff were all friendly. In fact, the housekeeping staff found my daughter's personal pillow that she left in the room and called out to us that they found it. That was a life saver. The rooms big, beds comfortable, and the USB plugs next to the bed are helpful. My major beef is that pesky "barn door" that barely covers the bathroom. The gap is more than 1 inch. You can see a person exiting and entering the shower from a distance and it does nothing to prevent foul smells and sounds from permeating the sleeping area. Not to mention that I am an early riser and I can't event turn on the bathroom light without waking up my family due to that gap. If the barn door is the new standard, as a loyal Hilton customer, I will stay at other Hilton properties but not Home2. I can't understand how this passed initial testing before making it the brand standard. No fan does not help the privacy situation either. If you have a small child, there is no lock on that barn door and they can slide it right open. There is also no tub, just a shower, which works in my situation but not for everyone. Having the shower gel and shampoo dispensers in the shower is a great idea, however our shower gel was totally empty and the cover for the shampoo dispenser popped off every time we tried to use it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
VeronicaHome2, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Macon I-75 North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

I am deeply sorry for our Barn doors, As we are trying to come up with a solution within the Brand Standards to fix this problem.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

What a great room! We stayed in a king suite, and it was incredible. Fresh, modern, and clean. The kitchen boasted a full-size fridge, microwave, and sink, and you could ask for a portable electric cooktop if needed. The kitchen was stocked with flatware and silverware, with pots and pans. The living room was nice and featured a flat screen tv and sleeper sofa. The bed was comfortable and huge, with a flat screen tv in it as well. The jack and Jill bathroom included all of the usual amenities. The lobby was impressive and included a raised seating area with charging outlets. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

John,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! we hope you return to your Macon Home2!