Lowest prices for your stay
US$132
US$132
Destinia.com
US$122
PricelineUS$132
Home2 SuitesUS$132
Lol.travelUS$172
All reviews front desk full size fridge great hotel nearby restaurants room was clean walk in shower staff was friendly would definitely stay here again other hotels oatmeal easy access great stay first floor home2 microwave cleanliness appliances
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2021

The first room I had smelled and was filthy. Everything was covered in hair, including the bed. I had to go to the front desk and pick up my own clean sheets because they didn’t have anyone to bring me new ones. I talked to the front desk the next morning and showed them pictures. They moved me to a new room, but that also smelled and there were items left in the refrigerator from the previous person (including alcohol).

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

This was a great Home2 Suites location. Right when you enter, you’re greeted with a very nice check-in staff. We stayed here on our way to Disney World. We had spent the night in Atlanta the night before and what they offered during COVID was pathetic and I was worried that this place would do the same . This place has every service available and was WAY better than what my Atlanta hotel offered. Breakfast was OUTSTANDING compared to what other hotels are offering. Out of the 19 Hilton Hotels I’ve stayed at since the start of the pandemic, this was one of only 3 to offer the full buffet. I think each hotels guidelines are based off local guidelines and not ones set by the corporate office. Thank you so much for the amazing experience

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank mrtraveler226
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

Great stopover hotel on the way back from key west, Florida. It’s about 1.5 hours south of Atlanta in traffic which is perfect. Didn’t get there until almost 11:00 pm and parking lot was well lit and staff greeted us immediately upon arrival and booked us in lightning fast. Staff was over the top helpful in directing us to the elevator and how to get to our room which was appreciated after our 15 hours of driving. We arrived, checked in and were in our room with bags within 7 minutes time which is impressive. Bed was comfortable and pillows were nice. Car was safe in well lit parking lot. Room was quiet and clean. Morning breakfast had plenty to choose from and checkout was also easy. All hotel staff was polite and courteous and smiling. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2021

I have stayed at this hotel before and loved it. This time our experience was way less than adequate. The staff acted like they did not want to be there or they were too busy to take time to help. Entire staff needs new training!

Reviewed 6 July 2021

Overall a great choice for travel!
I have stayed here a few times and always found it to be clean, safe, well run by competent and friendly staff. They have lots of reminders of Covid precautions posted in the hotel and hand sanitizer is everywhere!
The breakfast is individually packaged and can be warmed in the Microwaves. The have hot and cold items available.
Overall the hitel is a perfect stopover spot when driving to Florida!