Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Booking.comUS$132
Home2 SuitesUS$132
Lol.travelUS$172
All reviews front desk full size fridge great hotel nearby restaurants room was clean walk in shower staff was friendly would definitely stay here again other hotels oatmeal easy access great stay first floor home2 microwave cleanliness appliances
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2021

We stayed one night recently and were not disappointed. Room was clean, breakfast area was clean. All staff were masked and following Covid protocol from what I could tell. The pull out sofa bed was nice for our group allowing us to have one more bed in the room. Bed was comfortable.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 1 August 2021

Will never stay here again. Room was stained — carpets couches bedding. Bathroom filthy beds uncomfortable. No masks worn by employees (around chins). Hidden fees after checkout. I hope to be contacted by Hilton. This was one of the worst experiences I have had in a Hilton hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 31 July 2021

Our family was in town for a tennis tournament. Front desk staff was fine - not overly friendly but not bad either. The room was clean and spacious - full size fridge, microwave, and room to put all of our stuff. Toiletries provided were minimal - shampoo & body wash in dispensers in the shower. Housekeeping provided by request only, though we were easily able to replenish our towels as needed. Breakfast was a decent selection, especially considering some places are still using COVID as an excuse to not serve breakfast- yogurt, fruit, bagels, toast, cereal, oatmeal, & waffle station. Hotel is convenient to nearby restaurants and served us well for the weekend.

Reviewed 21 July 2021

The first room I had smelled and was filthy. Everything was covered in hair, including the bed. I had to go to the front desk and pick up my own clean sheets because they didn’t have anyone to bring me new ones. I talked to the front desk the next morning and showed them pictures. They moved me to a new room, but that also smelled and there were items left in the refrigerator from the previous person (including alcohol).

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

This was a great Home2 Suites location. Right when you enter, you’re greeted with a very nice check-in staff. We stayed here on our way to Disney World. We had spent the night in Atlanta the night before and what they offered during COVID was pathetic and I was worried that this place would do the same . This place has every service available and was WAY better than what my Atlanta hotel offered. Breakfast was OUTSTANDING compared to what other hotels are offering. Out of the 19 Hilton Hotels I’ve stayed at since the start of the pandemic, this was one of only 3 to offer the full buffet. I think each hotels guidelines are based off local guidelines and not ones set by the corporate office. Thank you so much for the amazing experience

Date of stay: June 2021