Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
Free cancellation until 08/08/21
CandlewoodSuites
US$92
Free cancellation until 08/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
US$101
US$83
Expedia.comUS$92
PricelineUS$92
Trip.comUS$101
All reviews front desk the general manager rooms were very clean wonderful stay bed was very comfortable microwave stop rates clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2020

The hotel was very clean, conveniently located and the bed was very comfortable. We got a good night's sleep at a good price. I would stay here again. Beyond that, I remember thinking, as we were leaving, that it was worth a positive review on TripAdvisor but I can't remember exactly why I thought that. We stopped there two weeks ago, so my recollection of details has faded.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank DarwinHatheway
Reviewed 6 February 2020

Have stayed here several times as a stop over after 12 hours of driving. The staff has always been friendly and my rooms always clean. Was upgraded this time to a handicap suite. The king bed was super comfortable. Even though it was next to the elevator, I never heard bells or noise. This location is quiet and I feel safe in the area. There are several good restaurants, including breakfast restaurants close by. In room fridge, microwave, cook top with basic supplies. These suites are set up for long-term stays, but the rate is great for a good sleep on a long road trip.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank go2020soon
MCNCW, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Thank you for staying with us. Also thank you for the amazing review! I am glad to know you continue to have great stays with us. I hope we will see you in Macon again soon.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 1 December 2019 via mobile

Booked online a few days prior. Great rate but I was hoping for a free upgrade to a suite, but no luck. Front desk girl was very kind! Had a solo studio room. Everything was clean but fridge made some strange noises at 2am (not ice maker). I really like the room and the price! Room 306.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scott L
Reviewed 16 November 2019

A hotel this size, this quality, should include breakfast. There are plenty of hotels in the same range that provide breakfast.

The night clerk didn't even know if I could extend my stay by one day at the same rate. Day staff almost immediately replied that I could do this. Andrew in day staff is excellent at providing information.

Bed in the room was excellent. Likewise housekeeping.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank Stanley S
MCNCW, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2019

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to tell us about your visit. I am glad to know you found us to be clean and comfortable. Thank you for your comments about breakfast. I understand how frustrating it is for a short stay to not have breakfast provided. As an extended stay hotel we find that the majority of our guests enjoy the convenience of preparing their meals as they would at home by utilizing the kitchen in their room. For shorter stays we do have many breakfast items available in our Candlewood Cupboard. Of course complimentary coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day as well.

I truly appreciate your feedback. I do hope we will see you in Macon again soon.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 12 November 2019

ROACH MOTEL. I checked in, laid on the bed, and within a few minutes I saw a bug scurry across my stomach. (Thank goodness I was clothed.) I hit it and it landed on the bed. I grabbed it with a paper towel to look at it. Thinking and worried it might have been a bed bug I started taking the sheets off the bed to search. I discovered another bug on the wall behind the mattress. I immediately went downstairs to the front desk and showed the clerk the bugs in the paper towels - She apologized. She said she would give me a refund and the General Manager would call me in the morning. We left and went to a different hotel. Well, it has been 1 week and no phone call from the General Manager or anyone. So unprofessional and lazy. Clearly they don't care. I showed photos of the bugs to a pest expert. He confirmed the bugs were roaches.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank TimBTravels
MCNCW, Manager at Candlewood Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2019

Dear TimBTravels

I would like to take a moment to sincerely apologize to you for the situation you experienced while in our hotel. I can assure you that we take any reports of bugs very seriously. We pride ourselves on providing a clean and comfortable stay for all our guests. It is clear that we did not do so for your visit. I am happy that you were able to find acceptable accommodations. I can confirm that as soon as you reported this issue to our team we immediately took the room out of service and contacted our pest control company. They did confirm that there were roaches in the room. I am happy to report that the room was treated immediately and and left out of service until all signs of bugs were gone. We also checked the surrounding rooms for pests and fortunately we did not find any. I sincerely apologize that you were not contacted. When I checked your profile it seems we neglected to get your contact information. I am happy to do what I can to make this right. If you would give me a call at 478-254-3530 I would love to speak with you.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is critical to our efforts to improve the hotel for all our guests.

I hope to hear from you soon.