Lowest prices for your stay
US$102
US$100
PricelineUS$102
Hotels.comUS$102
Lol.travelUS$124
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

The room was clean, in hood shape but very small. The noises kept waking me all night (and I'm a good sleeper). The fridge and a/c were extremely loud going on and off. The kicker is the hotel is right next to railroad tracks with freight trains going by throughout the night. NO SLEEP!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Robert Myers, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Macon, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2021

Dear RichardH107,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your candid feedback. I am glad you found us to be clean and well kept. I sincerely apologize to you for the issues with noise in the hotel. I have shared your comments with our maintenance team so we can use your experience to address any issues with the AC and fridge in the room. We would very much like to see you again. If you reach out to the hotel we are happy to assign a room away from the tracks near the hotel. I am confident your next visit would be excellent.

Thanks again. I hope we will see you soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2021

It was clean and there was a full kitchen. Those are the pluses. However, nothing about our room was comfortable - especially not the beds with dips in the middle, and a weird blanket arrangement that bunched up and didn't cover me. The air conditioner did two things - either too hot or too cold. The room was very unattractive with what looked like thrift shop decorating and draperies. There were no paper cups for either hot or cold drinks. The smoke detector blinked on and off, on and off all night directly over my head and in my face. We stayed 3 nights and were told that if we wanted anything we would need to request it in advance - otherwise no housekeeping services. We slept poorly and left stressed.

Date of stay: May 2021
Robert Myers, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Macon, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Dear 428Claudia,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your candid feedback. I am glad you found us to be clean and you enjoyed having the full kitchen. However I would like to sincerely apologize to you for not having comfortable beds in your room. I completely understand how important it is to have a good bed. I am happy to report that we are in the process of upgrading the beds in the hotel. I am sure that your next visit would be excellent. I hope we will see you in Macon again soon.

Safe travels;

Reviewed 1 May 2020

Stayed for a few nights in a row and had a great experience! Rooms were very clean (and I’m pretty picky). They aren’t cleaned every day, but that’s okay. I was able to exchange towels anytime I needed. The rooms have kitchenettes so we could cook which was great with so many restaurants closed down right now. Spoke frequently with members of the front desk- Dana, Andrew, Robert, Norma and Lizzie- I made sure to write down their names- and they were all so friendly and helpful. They even printed off directions for me to our next stop in Florida. Overall, very clean hotel and nice experience. We will stay again.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2020

The hotel was very clean, conveniently located and the bed was very comfortable. We got a good night's sleep at a good price. I would stay here again. Beyond that, I remember thinking, as we were leaving, that it was worth a positive review on TripAdvisor but I can't remember exactly why I thought that. We stopped there two weeks ago, so my recollection of details has faded.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank DarwinHatheway
Reviewed 6 February 2020

Have stayed here several times as a stop over after 12 hours of driving. The staff has always been friendly and my rooms always clean. Was upgraded this time to a handicap suite. The king bed was super comfortable. Even though it was next to the elevator, I never heard bells or noise. This location is quiet and I feel safe in the area. There are several good restaurants, including breakfast restaurants close by. In room fridge, microwave, cook top with basic supplies. These suites are set up for long-term stays, but the rate is great for a good sleep on a long road trip.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank go2020soon
MCNCW, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Macon, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Thank you for staying with us. Also thank you for the amazing review! I am glad to know you continue to have great stays with us. I hope we will see you in Macon again soon.

Safe travels,