“Poor customer service”

Comfort Suites Macon
Ranked #22 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed 8 July 2017

We turned on our TV and it did not work. I promptly notified the front desk. After 25 minutes, my TV still had not been fixed. I called the front desk 3 times and was put on hold. When my husband rebooted the TV and fixed it, someone finally showed up at our room. I wouldn't stay here again

Room Tip: Don't get a room across from the indoor pool
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
harryjacob, Manager at Comfort Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Our apologies but we had a very busy weekend with a family reunion in house which pushed back our service response times

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Very thankful to find this place after staying the night before at the La Quinta inn which was HORRIBE This hotel was very clean and the staff was very nice. I would definitely stay here again. The breakfast was ok and the coffee was pretty good so overall a great place

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
harryjacob, Manager at Comfort Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your review and that you found us to be of great value . We are located at exit 9 off i-475 along with a heated indoor pool and numerous shops and restuarants within a safe walking distnace of our hotel . We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I was on my way back from an auto trip to Branson, MO and decided to pull off for the night after a long days drive. I did not have a reservation but being a Choice Hotel member (AAA & AARP) I got a good rate (better than the guy who booked ahead of me) and the room was clean, well equipped and a suite with both living and sleeping areas. As I was unpacking I noted my fire alarm battery was chirping. Realizing I couldn't get a good night sleep I called the front desk and reported the issue. About 15 minutes later the owner showed up with a ladder, replaced the battery, apologized for the issue and left. I wasn't upset given batteries die when you least expect them too. The owner told me they replace all batteries each July so this one didn't make it to the due date. The only other issue was road noise from the highway was noticeable but did not interfere with a good night sleep. A hot breakfast with waffles, powdered eggs, sausage, bacon, juices and coffee was adequate. Nearby restaurants abound from fast food to specialty venues.

Room Tip: Clean, good size rooms, micro/refrigerator and coffee machine in room.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
harryjacob, Manager at Comfort Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Thank you for your positive and extensive review of our hotel along with what is located at our exit 9 off I-475 here in Macon

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel with easy access from I-475. Large, clean room. Gas, grocery and a couple of fast foods restaurants nearby. Typical complimentary breakfast, but very suitable to start the day. If using GPS make sure you use the full address or you may end up 10 miles away in a subdivision like I did. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your review and your kind words. Regarding GPS please enter the full street address "plantation inn drive" so as to not be sent to the wrong address
or for simplicity, we are located off exit 9 off I-475 here in Macon.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night while traveling home to Florida. Was super impressed with the size and quality of our accommodations-large comfy king bed, living room with couch, large clean bathroom-would be great if you are looking for an extended stay! Good hot breakfast with suite-all in all a nice experience!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

So glad to read that you found us to be great value back here in macon