Lowest prices for your stay
US$114
US$114
Traveluro
US$112
PricelineUS$114
Hotels.comUS$114
Lol.travelUS$143
All reviews great hotel full kitchen great stay king suite room was spacious free breakfast long drive hot breakfast one night stay staff was friendly yogurt publix interstate kitchenette exit
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2021

There were kind staff there, just disappointing that I was expected to go without a toilet for many hours and it was nonchalant like oh well too bad just deal with it. I was really disappointed that I only asked for my room to be clean one night out of 5 and they just didn’t do it. There were a couple super nice staff but the one that told me to deal with a non working toilet kind of overshadowed the other 2 super nice ones

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2021

I chose to stay at this hotel overnight while in town. I loved the location. I loved how the rooms look like a little suite you could literally live in and how very accommodating it is. However, there is only one issue… the overnight guest service representative was not very welcoming, she was rude with an attitude and I expected to be treated with high quality customer service while visiting, but that didn’t happen! However, I do appreciate her for switching my rooms because of the cleanliness in the first room.

Reviewed 12 August 2021

I highly recommend this hotel for anyone that is staying in the area. The hotel is very clean and the service is top notch! They serve a hot breakfast with plenty of selection to meet all dietary needs.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2021

I was there for rest and recuperation in a very clean, quiet, nicely decorated room. I also had a nice window view. The hotel had a full kitchen with modern appliances. The living room area was also very cozy as well as the large king sized comfortable bed:

Reviewed 1 August 2021

Rooms were clean and nicely furnished and the property was well-kept and clean. The staff was very nice and accommodating. The free breakfast was great as well! I love that the location of this hotel is in a safe and friendly part of town. We enjoyed our stay!

Date of stay: July 2021