Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$100
WyndhamUS$100
Agoda.comUS$100
PricelineUS$100
Hotels.comUS$100
Lol.travelUS$132
All reviews la quintas traveling with pets pet friendly hotel room was clean great place to stay first floor waffles indoor pool cracker barrel off the highway very nice hotel hot breakfast parking lot staff was friendly dogs florida lq
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for business for two nights. The front desk staff has a young girl who is very unprofessional and gives the hotel a bad reputation. Does not value loyalty members and wants to argue with guests for no reason. Major security issue when she doesn’t verify identity nor the method of payment. Hotel management doesn’t care at all. Staff wears street clothes as they don’t have a uniform. Some of them wear flip flops.

Room tip: Comfortable beds but crappy service
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Orlando G
Dinesh Patel, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Macon West, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2021

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay. We will look into the things you mentioned and work to see how we can improve our services. Thank you for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 August 2021

We rented a rollaway bed for the night. The bed did not come with a blanket, which was fine, because we didn't need one.

But a few days after checking out, I found out that the hotel charged us $65 for not returning a blanket with the rollaway bed - but how could we when they didn't give us a blanket to begin with?

I tried calling and talking to the manager several times, and I left several polite messages asking him to call me back, but the manager refused to call me back.

1  Thank Tim_1235123512341
Dinesh Patel, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Macon West, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2021

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience with us. Unfortunately, when items are missing from the rooms, it is hotel policy to apply the charges for the item(s) to the guest. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Reviewed 16 August 2021

Extremely dirty. Dimly lite rooms. Air conditioner had mold in it. Pillows and bedding smelled of mold.
Dirty parking lot. Run down hotel. Asked for a refund after a few hours in hotel and was denied. Drive another 20 minutes for great hotels at a better price.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dinesh Patel, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Macon West, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

I am so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay. As we work to improve our customer experience, we will take your comments into consideration. Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 August 2021 via mobile

We chose La Quinta Inn Macon West mainly because it's dog friendly & on out route half way between North Carolina and Florida. We had an end room on the first floor fir one night. It was perfect for walking our dog & getting in & out quickly. Everything seemed to work properly. We didn't use some of the amenities, but were satisfied with what we did use.

Room tip: If you have a dog, room 115 on the first floor is closest to the grassy dog walk area.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Dinesh Patel, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Macon West, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you, and your pup(s), again in the future!

Reviewed 20 July 2021 via mobile

Hotel is in a decent location, right off the highway. Quite a few fast food options near by, a Kroger about a mile away. Not necessarily a pretty area, but I felt safe as a mom alone with two kids. Everything felt clean, the staff was friendly. About ten minutes to Mercer University and downtown Macon. Very dog friendly! I think we were the only people in the hotel who didn’t have a dog with us, but it didn’t cause any issues for us. Only negative was the breakfast. I give them credit for offering a hot breakfast in Covid times, but it was just really not good. Stick to the bagels and fruit!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to give us suggestions on the breakfast. We will take your comments into consideration as we strive to improve our customer experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.