US$132
US$139
Hampton.com
1842 Inn(Macon)
US$189
All reviewsfront deskshower roompocket doorseparate roomssitting areafourth floorsleeper sofanice hotelcomfortable bedindoor pooloatmealroad tripnice staystayed one nightwould definitely stay here againsausagestaff was friendly
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

All was great except for one elevator being out of order. The hot water Handle in the shower was confusing. The breakfast staff and front desk staff were great and did everything to make us welcome. The room was clean and air on very cool.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

This is a clean, bright and modern hotel.

Things we loved:
Comfortable bed
Spacious room
Separate toilet from shower area
Great breakfast
Clean
Good coffee
Multiple shower sprayers

Things I’d change:
•Add a bathtub (really tough to have only a shower with small children).
•Have a towel rack and soap dish holder in the toilet only area.
•For the staff to bring requested extra blankets and towels to your room rather than making you come to the front desk.
•Updated luggage carts
• For the pool heater to be working

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

When we arrived we were told that the pool heater wasn’t working and the pool water was cold. That was a bummer but not a huge deal. The room was clean. Bed seemed comfortable. I went to give the babies a bath and there was no hot water. I called the front who told me I had to run the water for 20-30 minutes for it to warm up. Ridiculous. However I ran the water. Still ice cold.

I contacted the front (again) who told me that the issue was discovered the day before my check in. However after now reading reviews it appears this is a known issue. The front desk worker said that she could “have them run water in the rooms around me and above me” to get hot water to my room. Not sure how this was going to work for the people in those rooms. I did ask her to go ahead and “run the water around the room” but I suppose that never happened because the water never got beyond ice cold.

Anyway I was very unhappy and did not want to pay $150 for a room that didn’t have hot water. The front desk worker (who was rude and downplayed the issue) offered me $20 off my stay. She then called her assistant general manager who (supposedly) also refused to give me and additional discount. I did call the 1-800 Marriott number and the person on the phone was very nice. However we did end up leaving after 3 hours because no one could either fix the water issue or give me a better discount. I would not stay here again because of these said issues.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Amanda B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello Ajwilli263,

I am very sorry that you experienced trouble with the hot water during your stay with us. We have had the hot water issue resolved, but it reemerged the weekend of your stay. I'm disappointed that this wasn't handled better for you. If you would like a better resolution, please contact me directly here at the hotel, I would be pleased to speak with you.

Amanda Baker
478-803-9100

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I always like these Springhill Suites because of the comfortable sitting area. This one was ok, with a separated toilet and shower--no tub, a large TV, microwave and the usual refrigerator (though this one had a musty smell). There were Paul Mitchell products in the bathroom and plenty of outlets for charging. The bed was ok. For the price I think these are a good deal.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Amanda B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello Carolyn B!

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Macon, GA! I'm glad you enjoyed the Paul Mitchell products and our competitive rates. We are undergoing a renovation which will also greatly improve our look and the comfort of our rooms. We hope to get to see you on your next visit to Macon!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I was in Augusta for the weekend and found this hotel. The price was great with the crew pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was hot and filling. Wifi was great. Many restaurants around the area. The room was very comfortable. Cant beat the price or area. Close to the Military base.

Stayed: March 2018