Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$91
PricelineUS$91
SpringHill SuitesUS$105
Hotels.comUS$91
Agoda.comUS$91
FindHotelUS$91
All reviews toilet room front desk desk area sitting area great stay the sofa bed indoor pool next morning stayed one night mini fridge would stay again beds were very comfortable bagels free breakfast lobby mirror interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

Everything was great! We marveled at the great design of the suite. Desk, coffee bar, sofa, swiveling TV, comfortable king bed with great linens. Separate room for toilet and “his” sink. Breakfast served 6-9 am. Don’t know if property is new but seemed like it with quite updated design. Right off interstate.

Room tip: Shop to buy snacks & drinks. Ground floor was nice & quiet even though right on interstate. Fitness center 24/7
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2021

We have been staying in Springhill Suites since the brand came on the scene about 20 years ago. It never disappoints! Nice, spacious & clean rooms -- decent breakfasts -- comfy beds. I will give the only negative I have found at several Spring Hills lately. Towels that have seen their better days -- need to be taken "out of service." Come on Marriott -- it's not rocket science!!

Room tip: All rooms good.
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

Reserved a room here for one night while traveling home from vacation. My family and I arrived at approximately 8 pm. We were originally assigned a room for the night. Upon entering that room the bed was not made, there were empty drink bottles on the night stand and in the bathroom. I called the front desk and they advised to come back for a new room. My son had taken a pic with his phone of the original room and the front desk staff asked him to send the pic to the managers email and he did. We were then given a new room assignment just 2 doors down from the first room. Upon entering the new room it appeared clean and I do believe it was, to a certain point. Per the pics attached, there were tooth paste spots on both mirrors in the room, the night stand and floor in the toilet room and bathroom had an oily film on them. We had no wash clothes in the room, there was only a bath mat as a hand towel in the toilet room and one of the pull out couch sheets had a blood stain on it. Not at all what we expected from a Marriott property. I shared my concern with the new front desk staff in the morning and he just advised that unfortunately I was not the only one complaining and he tried to give me the managers email again but I advised we already sent her a pic. He stated there was nothing more he could do but apologize and it was more than likely due to them being unable to hire good workers.
On a positive note, the bed was very comfortable and we slept good.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa_Tread
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

This was a good stay on a drive on I75. The hotel lobby was large, welcoming and clean. Workers were following the mask protocols as shown on signs all over the doors and lobby.

The rooms were large and had a good number of outlets and USB ports. The design was less than optimal though. The bathroom was split into a separate shower/sink room and a toilet/sink room. Each had a sliding door that was heavy, difficult to close, and very noisy. While this was great in that someone could use the toilet if the shower was occupied, they were located directly across from the beds. There was no way you could use these on the middle of the night and not wake everyone up. The shower room door had frosted glass, so light would shine through it directly onto whoever was sleeping.

Because of the bathrooms, the tv was placed in the only area it could go, and you could only see it for one bed.

That said, it was a clean and comfortable place to stay the night after a long drive.

Room tip: Pool hours were short, so an early morning pre departure swim or a late after drive soak is out of the question.
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2021

While we were only there for one night, 5/10/2021, we were very pleased with the design of the room, the polite and efficient staff, the cleanliness, the ease of our checkout, and the continental breakfast.

Room tip: Ask for a room with the new HD TV’s.
Date of stay: May 2021