Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$54
View deal
Booking.comUS$54
WyndhamUS$54
Hotels.comUS$54
PricelineUS$54
Agoda.comUS$54
Lol.travelUS$76
All reviews room was clean gas station would stay here again staff was friendly exit
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2020

I stay there 1 or 2 times a week commuting for work. I know the rooms I prefer. The staff remembers I walk with a cane & always reserve a king bed on the 1st floor close to the lobby. It doesn’t look special on the outside, but the room is very clean & nice. Overall, the room’s appearance is very nice. 1 step below a Holiday Inn Express. Art on the wall is contemporary. Appreciate the digital HVAC. BEST mattress & pillows ever! (And I’ve stayed at the Venetian in Las Vegas)

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LaDreka McClendon, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Macon West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for sharing the details of your recent stay with us. It is certainly our pleasure to receive feedback from our valued guests. I will ensure our team is reminded of the outstanding job they are doing. Thank you again for your comments, and we hope to see you soon!

Best Regards
super 8 macon west

Reviewed 4 April 2020 via mobile

Cars with loud music thumping coming in every two hours like clockwork all throughout the night. People directly outside of our room, all throughout the night, talking loud enough that it is coming in clearly through our door, that has at least a half inch gap around it( light comes in bright enough that you think you have a light on!)
The bed pillows are the size of a decorative pillow. The ac unit growls every time it comes on.
Sleep in your car if this is the only place you can find, you’ll be safer and get a better night’s sleep.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cindybK9389EN
Traveled1006, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Macon West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2020

Dear cindybK9389EN,

Thank you for choosing our property for your recent visit to the Savannah area. We will certainly address the noise problem, We apologize for you being disturbed by other visitors.

Most sincerely
Super 8 Richmond Hil
Richmond, Hill, GA

Reviewed 22 March 2020

My wife and I booked an accessible room here, and when we arrived were told "I don't know what we did that. We only have one accessible room and it's occupied." Great. But it was late, and we were just sleeping, so we took a different first floor unit. We get to the room, and it's pretty noisy because the seal on the door is bad. But after being in bed a couple of hours (it's now almost midnight), the fumes from the gas station permeate the room to the point where my wife, who has asthma, passes out and can't catch her breath. So I run to the front desk and ask for a room on the other side of the property, away from the gas station and am told that there are none.

We have no choice but to leave. The agent actually tells me that since I used the room for 2 hours, they will not refund my money! I had to go around the corner to another hotel, and they insist, for some reason, that my actions are intentional? Really?

No satisfaction from anyone. Wyndham corporate send me back to the terrible owner of this property. It should be illegal.

This property is a poorly maintained, death trap. Stay away, and hope they go out of business before you have the chance to stay there.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank marklbetya
Traveled1006, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Macon West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2020

Dear markibetya,

We are sorry that you experienced problems during your recent visit with us. Your experience is not typical of our hotel nor services, however, we do appreciate your feedback so we can address the items mentioned and make improvements. We do appreciate your business and hope you will visit again.

Macon, GA

Reviewed 6 March 2020

My family stayed here for a weekend to visit other family. The price wasn't bad at all. The looking of the hotel was not what we thought. The pictures are deceiving. We had to have our little boy sleep in the floor because there was not a small chair in their like the pictures showed. I was told one price when booking and then charged a different price upon check-in. It was very noisy, and not private at all. Could barely sleep the first night, and not that great the second night. There was no coffee int eh lobby, even after breakfast was over. Overall, it wasn't the greatest place to stay.

Room tip: Super 8 seems like a bad chain.
Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Couplesnite,

We are so sorry that you experienced problems during your recent visit with us. Your experience is not typical of our hotel nor services, however, we do appreciate your feedback so we can address the items mentioned and make improvements. We do appreciate your business and hope you will visit again.

Macon, GA

Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

The hotel and facilities were fine and expected for the price. The room was not. While spacious and relatively clean- the bedspread was stained and the door did not seal so sound and air came in as if I were open air camping. It was already late and I was traveling alone, so I stuffed the dirty bedspread in the crack and did not request a room change. Maybe I would have had a better experience another room. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom and shower were fine. The breakfast was above average.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Maudinberry,

Thank you for your comments, we have repaired the situation with the door. We appreciate your business and hope you will visit us again.

Macon, A