Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TRU by HiltonUS$93
Expedia.comUS$93
PricelineUS$93
Agoda.comUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
Trip.comUS$93
All reviews comfortable bed laquita digital desk lobby property sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2021

This hotel is a star!! Beautifully designed, the rooms are spacious and modern. Who has a pool table in the lobby?? This hotel does, in addition to other games for the family and kids. Centrally located, its minutes away from shops and restaurants. We will be back!!

Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
Reviewed 18 August 2021

This was a new property so the rooms were up to date and clean. I really liked the layout and simplicity of the room, perfect for a one or two night stay. The bathroom could have been a bit cleaner as I found some hair that should been attended to. I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

Great experience in a brand new hotel. I’ve stayed at other Tru hotels before and they have all been great, this specific location is no exception. Extremely clean, comfortable bed, great use of space, and awesome value for the quality. Great stay.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

We had a great overnight stay. Hotel had just opened recently. The room reminded me of an IKEA room or College Dorm. Shower did not have much water pressure. Warm breakfast in the morning. Staff was friendly and accommodating

Date of stay: July 2021