Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$93
View deal
Booking.comUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
PricelineUS$93
TRU by HiltonUS$93
Agoda.comUS$93
Trip.comUS$93
All reviews comfortable bed laquita digital desk lobby property sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2021

I needed to take care of some business at the municipal buildings downtown this location was close enough to drive downtown while offering convenience of restaurants and shopping at a walkable distance.

Reviewed 22 October 2021

Hotel was clean but rooms were very small. I didn’t like the way you hung up your clothes, no closet. Desk was small and and almost unworkable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Parking was good and convenient.

Reviewed 22 October 2021

Friendly staff; comfortable bed-soft sheets, great pillows; complimentary breakfast was good with a lot of variety; great coffee with real cream & not powdered! Easy access to the hotel with variety of restaurants within minutes of the hotel.

Reviewed 21 October 2021

I have had the opportunity to stay at this property twice while in town for business. Both times I was greeted at the desk by Porsha. She was courteous and helpful. She gave me all the info I needed at check in. I noticed that I came in contact with multiple staff cleaning and stocking on both visits. Staff always stopped to say hello or tell me to have a good day. The rooms I stayed in were very clean and well stocked. The blackout shade makes over sleeping a possibility --so set your alarm. Both times my hall was very quiet. The parking lot and halls are well lit and it feels safe if traveling alone. The property is located near a Publix, Chick fil a and retail shopping. As I left this morning I was checked out by Laquita and she was delightful and accommodating. I promised her that I would write a review because their team work, care for the property and excellent customer service should not go unrecognized! Thank you for a lovely stay.

Reviewed 15 October 2021

I like Hilton's app for early check in, so used it and got my digital key prior to our arrival. When we got to the hotel, we went straight to our floor and were struck by the strong odor of mildew as soon as the elevator doors opened. My digital key would not open the door, so looked closer at the app and saw that I was assigned a different room. I went back to the lobby to find that I was assigned a different room than I had chosen on the app. Fine. After staying a week at a Home2suites in Ohio, I was sadly disappointed in the tiny room and lack of amenities. Yes, the lobby was great, but after a long day of travel, I want to relax and sleep on a firm bed. The bed was much softer than any in our two weeks of travel. I will never stay in a Tru hotel again.