Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Expedia.comUS$131
Booking.comUS$131
Lol.travelUS$159
All reviews room was clean excellent stay one night stay stay there again waffles great place to stay next morning very nice hotel florida ada stop inns accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2021

I usually stay here several times a year for business and have always been happy with the accommodations and how nice and comfortable the room is. The breakfast is an added perk. The staff is always helpful and pleasant.

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2021

This property is a newer construction.Good access to I-75 and I-16.The room was large and clean.There was a limited breakfast available plus a bagged snack to take with you.the staff was great,we had a problem with our TV, Vanessa was very busy but helped with our problem.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 7 September 2021

I am never disappointed when I stay at this hotel. The staff is welcoming, the rooms are clean and the breakfast is good. Even during this pandemic, the hotel staff has assured the safety of themselves and the guests and for that I say THANK YOU

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2021

Arrived in the evening on well lit property close to good restaurants. Overnight stay was quiet and uneventful. Room was very clean and bed was comfortable. Buffet was self serve and tasty. Thank you for a restful night’s sleep after a long day of driving.

Reviewed 25 August 2021

I stayed at this hotel several months, late 2017 until early 2018. It was exceptional then, and nothing has changed. I believe that consistent quality was significantly due to the leadership of the general manager, Ms. A. Collins.