US$132
Hampton.com
US$94
1842 Inn(Macon)
US$189
All reviewscinnamon rollsnice hotelroom was cleananswered the phonethe breakfast areaother hotelsmacon westsausagewould definitely stay here againyogurtbreakfast itemsvalue for the moneyfront desk staffdecent breakfasta great place to stayup to dateflat screen tv
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This seems to be a conversion from another hotel property as it doesn’t look like the last several generations of HIE’s. The carpet, wallpaper, and furnishings were all worn and dated. The breakfast area is run down. The parking lot was completely dark late at night.

I would stay overnight again if passing thru as it is in a low IHG points category and is near the highway but I wouldn’t recommend it for longer stays.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Joel p, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Macon West, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

I am glad you enjoyed the stay and would stay again. We are about to start a remodel and bring the hotel to a more modern day look very soon. We are also working on replacing things as needed until this remodel happens. Again I am glad you did enjoy your stay enough to stay again.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to Florida. It's a really clean hotel and the breakfast is pretty good. I ate the biscuits and gravy and t was good. The only reason I gave this 4 stars is because they need new mattresses. Other than that, it's a good place.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Joel p, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Macon West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you very much for taking time to give us that good feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and found the hotel to be picturesque. We are working on a remodel and will be getting new mattresses and more as soon as possible. Hope to see you again and thank you again for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Very clean, quiet, smelled nice. Convenient. Bed linens and towels fresh and excellent quality. 333 is at end of hall and room is huge. Decent bathroom. Very good breakfast..lots of items. Wish I could have stayed a few more nights. Would not hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: 333 farthest from elevators but quiet and large. Nice king bed.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Joel p, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Macon West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed everything about your stay and we would have loved to keep you a few more nights if you needed to. I am glad to hear you will be back and we look forward to giving you the nice same stay again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Holiday Inn always comes through for their customers. Our room was clean, the bed was comfy. Bathroom also clean. Room rate reasonable. The breakfast was great. Lots of choices. If in Macon , GA again, we'll stay here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joel p, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Macon West, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you and I am very happy to hear that we met our Holiday Inn standards for you like we try with everyone. I am so glad you enjoyed a clean room, comfy bed, and our tasty hot breakfast in the morning. I am glad to hear you say you will come back and we hope you do on your next travels in Macon. Thank you again.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel was perfect for our family's overnight stay. Large room, very clean, free breakfast with large variety, other freebies for the kids like popcorn, cookies and lemonade in the lobby. Would reccomend to anyone!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Joel p, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Macon West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

I am so glad you took enjoyment in everything we can offer. I am glad your kids enjoyed our snacks and I am glad you enjoyed the room and breakfast. Thank you very much and hope to see you and your family again.