Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
Free cancellation until 12/12/21
US$98
Free cancellation until 12/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$89
HIExpress.comUS$98
PricelineUS$98
ZenHotels.comUS$111
All reviews cinnamon rolls the young lady staff was friendly biscuits parking lot florida interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2020 via mobile

Stopped late at night in July. I was very hesitant about the hotel. It was very very clean. The bed was super comfortable and the staff was excellent. I could not have been happier. Stephanie at the front desk was helpful and very cheerful... Breakfast was on point for a quick hotel breakfast... Great experience

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2020

The facility looks new, but isn’t kept. We noticed hair in bathroom. There was a party going on next door that started at 1030. We went down to the front desk and the young lady said they were having a birthday party but there wasn’t suppose to be any music. She went up and called them down but we had to call the front desk again at 11:00. No one was at the front desk at checkout.

Room tip: Stay East not West side.
Date of stay: June 2020
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Macon-West, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2020

Hi Tom S!

It's always our pleasure to receive feedback from our visitors. I truly appreciate your time and effort to share yours, and for choosing us when you were in the area.

I'm concerned that our hotel upkeep and reception staff service fell below your benchmark. All we want is for our guests to be at ease, and I'm sorry to hear that you had a disrupted sleep because of the noise from another guest room. The review of our visitors helps us in taking steps for improvement. I went ahead and shared your thoughts with the hotel's management and housekeeping teams.

We are hoping for your return so we can have the chance to make it up to you, and give you a frictionless experience.

Stay safe,

Leni C.

Reviewed 19 June 2020

I would give you no stars but it would let me. My family had a room booked for a month with a late checkin. We got there around 2am. Walked in no one at the front desk, we call over and over no answer . I call 1-800 number they tried to call no answer. So we left. So we left went looking for a different hotel. Got one at Hampton Inn. Best service ever. But I sent my husband back over to your hotel. I have a video of ur employee sleeping or passed out behind that little wall. Went back to ur hotel the next morning manager tells me she had a medical condition. I dont believe that, I believe she was drunk and she should be fired. The worst experience I have ever had

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Macon-West, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2020

Hello debral859,

Thanks for sharing feedback, it's great to hear from one of our guests. I am sorry to learn that you came across one of our front desk staff no providing the service you need. I have looped our team and I am certain that this matter had been discussed with the staff involved. Comments such as yours are important and relayed to the team to help point out areas that need additional attention.

We'd like to know more about what happened. Despite the setbacks mentioned on your review, I hope you find your way back to us should your travels bring you again to the area for a chance to make your stay better than the last.

Best,

Ronald R.

Reviewed 21 April 2020

Stayed here while my truck was in the repair shop. Adrian is very friendly and accommodating. They’re currently finishing up renovations but I haven’t had any problems with noise or anything. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The other employees have been nothing but nice as well.
Much better than the nearby competitor that rhymes with Mumfort Inn. Highly recommend this place!

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2020

I booked my room online using my IHG points since I had enough to cover one night stay, instead of my credit card. First they are under construction, the lobby had a haze of drywall dust, duct work, wires hanging from the ceiling. No foyer area so with everyone coming and going, that front desk, lobby area was cold.you had
Nothing was said to us about their remodeling, nothing in their website, or any sign mentioning sorry for the mess, yet they are charging the full rate. If I used my cc I would have cancelled and left. We arrived at 5 and until 6pm we heard construction noise on the 2nd floor. Breakfast seating was limited ( see picture) and cold, about 50 degrees, people had their coats on, and again drywall dust on everything. Room was very nice, but they need to shut down until they finish that lobby area. Asked evening front desk a question, they were polite but had a major attitude going on.

Date of stay: March 2020
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Macon-West, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2020

Dear Jlynn08,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Macon West and for sharing your experience with us.

I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations regarding the limited food options at our breakfast, the service of our staff and that our hotel was under construction and that dust was everywhere. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Be assured that I will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future. Despite our shortcomings I am happy to see that you liked our room very much.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments!

Best Regards,