Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
Expedia.comUS$86
Hotels.comUS$86
Lol.travelUS$108
1,014 results
All reviews room was clean best westerns ground floor biscuits and gravy easy access great place to stay yogurt great price convenient location staff was very friendly and helpful continental breakfast definitely stay here again parking lot road trip front desk clerk motel pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2021

This was my 4th stay at a Best Western in 4 months. The previous hotels/motels were good. This motel was old and needs some updating. The rug in our room was filthy. The modified breakfast was adequate. With a relatively low to moderate price, you get what you pay for.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western, Other at Best Western Inn & Suites of Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2021

Thanks for the feedback. I will inform Hskp of this problem but we just had the rugs clean so I'm confused on them being so filthy.

Reviewed 7 September 2021

The night clerk needs to be fired ASAP! The room was $115, pool closed- strike 1, clerk was unbelievably rude and basically told me that I couldn’t pay (even the next day at checkout) with cash and if I didn’t like it to go to another hotel that takes cash. I explained I booked with my credit card but after another BW we stayed at the clerk duped my card and we were frauded so our preferred method is at checkout to pay cash.-strike 2…the next was her smart mouth and attitude was when she had the audacity to then say to me “you look confused-what part of NO CASH are you not getting? (I’m in shock over her her whole attitude-too much to list)-strike 3, at this point is going on 1AM so I’m trying to stay so after 9 hrs on the road-get my info from her-she doesn’t even tell us about breakfast, where our room is, checkout time!!! The next morning at 11:20am they ring our phone (we are rearranging our suv) to ask why we haven’t checked out!!! I go down to the front desk to complain to the owner for a ton of additional things not even listed here and the am clerk said she can’t give me the owners number but will pass mine to them-that was 2 days ago!

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western, Other at Best Western Inn & Suites of Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2021

Thanks for your feedback. Yes checkout is at 11am, and I did call to inform you all of that, you stated that she didn't tell you when c/o was so that's why I did the courtesy call to the room to inform you all of the checkout time, only because HSKP needs time to clean and sanitize the room prior to check in for the next guest. and no we are not allowed to give out the owners personal number and we have a sign posted upon check in stating we are not accepting cash at this time.

Reviewed 3 September 2021

Excellent hotel, great service. Clean rooms. Bed very comfortable. Great location. Wonderful hot breakfast and very great staff. highly recommend to all friends and family. Enjoy the stay and the view.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 14 August 2021

The place was a decent price and quick stop for a road trip. Bed was hard as a rock, ideal for older people. The balconies and strangers overlooking you trying to bring your items in is kind of creepy. Noticed the fridge and bathroom wasn’t as clean it could be, and hair from previous guests in the sheets. Definitely wouldn’t come back, and wouldn’t recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Best Western, Other at Best Western Inn & Suites of Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Sorry you didn't enjoy your stay, and we did have other guests at the hotel during your stay but I can guarantee you they was not overlooking you to see what you were bringing into your room, now if it was the motel next door we have no control over their guests and you should have called front desk to inform them of the problem, we cannot fix it if we don't know about it. Housekeeping changes the sheets everyday, that is a health hazard to reuse dirty sheets. We are sorry you will not be returning. Stay safe

Reviewed 30 July 2021

The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. They had a full breakfast. Even though though this hotel had outside corridors, it was very pleasant and quiet. Macon is in a warm area, so walking the balcony and seeing the sunset was enjoyable.

Date of stay: July 2021