See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Checked in went to room a/c not working properly turned on tv and no tv. Notified management/ owner was told it was being worked on by cable company. 5 hrs later still no tv. Again at 11 pm no tv spoke to owner/manager no tv and he would not adjust or compensate for inconvenience. Very rude foreigner manager. I will never recommender or stay at another Americas Best inn.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank lexie9241
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I stayed at this hotel upon seeing a $32.99 sign off the highway. Upon driving into the hotel I usually drive around the parking lot to check the environment at a budget hotels. I was impressed with the parking being clean and not many people hanging outside the doors. I went in the office and checked in a room for a week, the management was running a special. The room was good and bathroom was decent. The refrigerator wasn't clean and i called the office and they took care of it right away.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2017

The management was nice, they offered us a bigger room with same price since we had kids and pet. After calling around for pet friendly hotel, this hotel offered very cheap pet rate. The room was above average and smelled good. The bathroom was pleasant as well, they had big bar soaps.

Room Tip: Pet Friendly
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2016

During My Stay, My Check-In Was Quick & Polite. Room was Clean & Smelled Nice.
Quiet atmosphere & Parking lot professional without all the loitering. Clean Bathroom.
Suggested Places to Eat & Convenient to Walmart, Kroger, Etc.

Room Tip: Rooms 134, 133, 132 Are Awesome.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2016

Not worth the cheap price! Go across the street! Reserved a room with a microwave & refrigerator. Got to the room late & no microwave. Wouldn't bring one to room so could not heat up what we needed. Arrived with microwave the next morning after I called. Bathroom had a used washcloth still hanging on the shower rod and a hair in bathtub! Didn't see this until next morning. Light over sink didn't work so no light to put on makeup. Mattress had a plastic piece wrapped around corner with a staple sticking out of it and I got cut on my leg passing by it. Uncomfortable mattress, room smelled moldy. Complained to wife of manager the next morning and she said she couldn't do anything until her husband woke up. Left phone number and list of problems but, of course, got no call.

Stayed: April 2016