Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$62
View deal
Expedia.comUS$62
TripadvisorUS$62
Traveluro
PricelineUS$62
Hotels.comUS$62
FindHotelUS$62
All reviews waffles biscuits and gravy would stay here again room was large ronnie convention
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2020

I'd like to say that my stay at this Red Roof Inn on my vacation for 5 days were fantastic! I came from Ohio and I got a king-size Jacuzzi room. The staff was excellent, they were very welcoming they made my stay very comfortable, and they gave me extra towels, lots lol...I have OCD! everything that I needed, they were really great and I will go there again and not just on vacation.I plan on going back next month thank you guys so much you were great. You guys if you're looking for somewhere to stay somewhere that's affordable somewhere that's clean somewhere comfortable this is where you need to go enjoy your stay! I did!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Neil Patel, Owner at Red Roof Inn & Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2020

Thank you so much we hope to see you again on your vacation. From our staff to you want to wish you a Happy Holidays

Reviewed 22 September 2020

These two loving ladies always make every member who walks in through the door feel welcome. And always go out of their way to assist you in any help one needs . Most of all carry a smile no matter what or how busy they may be . God bless them and keep the safe

Trip type: Travelled with family
Neil Patel, Owner at Red Roof Inn & Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2020

thank you so much the two of us really do appreciates you a lot for such a wonderful comments. We do try our best to make all the guest happy even if they are sad,mad or just not in the mood. come back and see us again. thank you again

Reviewed 20 September 2020

Manager was nice. She had the best service for us and our issues. She came through for us. She deserves a raise. She works everytime I see her without no help. Please give this manager a raise. She helped us through our stay a lot.

Trip type: Travelled with family

thank you so much I really do appreciate this a lot. come back and see me and my staff again..

Reviewed 12 August 2020

The title says it all. What more could you ask for? Well, the bed mattress is excellent! We ate at the Mexican restaurant and the food and service was excellent! Internet service is fast. Great shower with a powerful stream instead of a trickle. Dawn, at the front desk asked if I was a senior and then gave us the senior discount. That was surprisingly nice and showed that they look out for their customers. We will stay here each time we pass through.

Date of stay: August 2020

thank you so much we cant wait to see you again soon

Reviewed 15 May 2020

Ann, Carina, Ronnie, Nadia were all great ambassadors for Red Roof Inn in Macon, GA at 2720 Riverside Drive. My daughter and I stayed there for 1 week due to her husband’s heart attack, treatment and surgery. Even during the Covid 19 restrictions, all personnel were most accommodating, friendly and professional during our stay May 7 – 14, 2020.
The room and hotel were in excellent condition and we would gladly stay again at Red Roof Inn. We were very comfortable and felt very safe.

Date of stay: May 2020
Neil Patel, Owner at Red Roof Inn & Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2020

we want to thank you guys so much for staying with us. We try all our best to be there for all of our customers. We want you guys to come back and stay with us again. Thank you for staying with us.