All reviews memory foam room was clean next morning free breakfast shower head waffles staff was very friendly would stay again hot breakfast sausage lisa beds cheddars convention linens refrigerator hallway
Reviewed 26 June 2018

The reason for my stay was for me to take my State-Board Exam for a early morning visit, so my stay was only for 1-day; however I enjoyed my stay and the customer service was supportive of any needs I may had. It's was quiet and peaceful at this location! I'll recommend it for a short leisure/business stay only; just because, there was no bar/lounge area or breakfast/lunch/dinner room service for adult relaxation/chill time.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2018

The room was comfortable and clean, the staff was friendly and pleasant, the full breakfast was delicious and filling. We loved our stay and would recommend this location which is close to many dining locations, to everyone.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Bed was hard as a rock the only reason I gave it a one was because the front desk clerks were really friendly. The walls in the hotel where then you can hear your neighbors next door taking a shower going to the restroom kids running around like they didn't have any sense. The bathroom shower head was rusted the hinges on the doors were rusted they will Rust spots on the floors I would not recommend this hotel to no one

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2018

This was only a stopover on our way to Nashville. Normally, my expectations are pretty low for a "highway" location. However, this was not a good night for us. I have to say that the room was very large and the staff efficient and friendly. All I want at a motel is a fairly good night sleep. However, the pillows were extremely hard and heavy. I like firm pillows but I finally had to try to sleep with no pillow at all. Very uncomfortable. The light in the bathroom was broken, then when they replaced the bulb the light would not turn off. We had to leave the light on all night. The coffee tasted stale. This was a "second chance" for a Wingate property - we decided that we would not stay at one again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Very comfortable, room clean bed very comfortable with quality pillows. I would stay again at this property. Location off of I75 very convenient. I was given a welcome bag as a Wyndham member, this was a nice touch.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo