US$137
US$89
1842 Inn(Macon)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$189
All reviewsa lot of noiseroom was cleangreat showerstaff was friendlywould definitely stay here againnice stayeasy accessthermostatsavannahrepairhighway
Reviewed 15 May 2018

The Breakfast was the Best! What a Chef! The new breakfast menu is enticing.
Everyone from the Manager, the front desk clerk, the waitresses, the maids - so nice and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I was staying here on a Saturday evening while attending a seminar, which was also being held at the hotel. So, upon arriving early on Saturday, I knew I would not be allowed to check in, yet, which I was not able to. No biggie. Then, at our lunch time break, I tried to check in, again, and they said come back in about an hour. Finally, when we were finished around 4, I was able to check in. The room was fine and I as ordered. However, when I opened the top drawer to put some clothes away, there were 2 items of underwear left over from a prior guest. One appeared clean and the other appeared dirty. This was the same thing that happened to me the prior weekend in Nashville at a Courtyard. I'm not sure what is up with the cleaning staff not checking everything in the room. Otherwise, everything was fine. The hotel was cute and had a nice restaurant on site. It was on par with all other Courtyards.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2018

From check-in to check-out and even the bistro staff were great. The room I had was nice and comfortable. The only issue I had, was in the evening/morning there was a lot of noise and vibration from the nearby trains and heard 7 train horns between 11pm and 5am in the morning. Otherwise, hotel was at a good location just off of I-75.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I wonder if the small size of my room is because it was in the corner, or are all the king rooms this size. Two things really threw me; breakfast not included and no microwave in the room. I can’t remember the last time I was in a hotel room and had to go the lobby to use a microwave. Staff was very friendly.
I think there are better hotel choices.

Stayed: March 2018
Matthew J, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

I am so glad to hear that my staff was able to provide with friendly service! We work very hard to take care of our guests and I am glad we were able to accomplish this. As a brand, Courtyard's don't have complimentary breakfast standard. I definitely encourage you to look at the packages tab on Marriott.com as we do have rates that include breakfast, and these could be a great deal for you! I have made note about not having a microwave in the room, as we are currently looking at the possibility of placing them in all of the rooms.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

My children arrived on an overseas flight late and I was concerned for them to drive the 4 hours to their Savannah, GA home. I decided to book a hotel in Macon, and chose the Courtyard Marriott. I had never been to this location before but have always been impressed with other locations. After booking, I called the hotel to alert them that I, the payer, wouldn't be accompanying them. I was greeted with such friendly reception staff. They welcomed my kids, and everyone they came across went above and beyond to make their stay comfortable. I look forward to staying myself. Thank you.

Stayed: January 2018