US$132
Hampton.com
US$94
1842 Inn(Macon)
US$189
All reviewscracker barrelthe barnsliding doorwalk in showerparking lotstaff was very friendlygreat night's sleeproom was cleanfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationgreat place to stayoatmealen routenext morningthe breakfast areafresh fruit
Reviewed 24 August 2017

When I called and made my reservation Rhonda was very helpful. When I arrived, Jaz was great. I was not looking forward to the trip and Jaz's personality and friendliness made a bad situation good. When I checked out Rhonda was back and once again extremely helpful. The room was very nice and the bed was extremely comfortable. The 24 hour coffee bar was outstanding. I highly recommend staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: I feel any room at this hotel would be comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I underestimated this property. It was superb in all categories! Staff was especially helpful and professional. Signage to entrance could be improved since it located off of a busy intersection. Other then that minor challenge, this hotel is quite fine.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 22 August 2017

The room was excellent. The desk staff were wonderful. I've had an excellent experience both times I've stayed here. I appreciate the coffee being ready at 4am for an early departure to get through Atlanta.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Driving all day and you just want a nice clean safe place! We got all of that and more! The reviews were on point! This is a clean hotel and the rooms look brand new! The beds were soft with bleach white coloring! There is a pool but no jacuzzi but we don't care!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This Hampton Inn located off the I-475 bypass around Macon was as good as they get. We were greeted at the friend desk by a friendly, smiling young woman by the name of Jazz. I made the mistake of booking two rooms online instead of only the one I needed. She (with the help of another Hampton associate Ebony) made sure we the other room was cancelled with no charge and my Hilton honor pts put back in my account.
Very clean room with good breakfast and as usual warm cookies in the evening.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple