“Excellence in Macon”

Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-475
Ranked #1 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I travel to Macon often for work and normally stay in Hilton properties North of the city. This was my first visit at this location located further South. The property is extremely well maintained. I want to give a serious "shout out" to the staff. I was greeted immediately and checked in. I'm so sorry I can't recall the name of the ladies who were working the desk but they were AWESOME. They greeted me by name without hesitation and that is impressive because my name is not common. It didn't stop there I loved my room and it was clean and so quiet. The next morning I used the business center and the gentleman at the front desk continued to assist me to make my stay very pleasant. The hotel is close to restaurants, grocery store and Target. The expressway is convenient to the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 550aileenb

Reviewed 24 August 2017

When I called and made my reservation Rhonda was very helpful. When I arrived, Jaz was great. I was not looking forward to the trip and Jaz's personality and friendliness made a bad situation good. When I checked out Rhonda was back and once again extremely helpful. The room was very nice and the bed was extremely comfortable. The 24 hour coffee bar was outstanding. I highly recommend staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: I feel any room at this hotel would be comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I underestimated this property. It was superb in all categories! Staff was especially helpful and professional. Signage to entrance could be improved since it located off of a busy intersection. Other then that minor challenge, this hotel is quite fine.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 22 August 2017

The room was excellent. The desk staff were wonderful. I've had an excellent experience both times I've stayed here. I appreciate the coffee being ready at 4am for an early departure to get through Atlanta.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Driving all day and you just want a nice clean safe place! We got all of that and more! The reviews were on point! This is a clean hotel and the rooms look brand new! The beds were soft with bleach white coloring! There is a pool but no jacuzzi but we don't care!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family