All reviews cracker barrel the barn sliding door walk in shower front desk staff parking lot staff was very friendly room was clean definitely stay here again convenient location oatmeal great place to stay en route next morning the breakfast area fresh fruit complimentary breakfast
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Staff is great. Hotel is a Lighthouse Award winner from Hilton for customer service. Don't forget to get a cookie when you check in. Big clean rooms. Very up to date decor. Outdoor pool, nice lounge area outback with pergola. Best to park near the middle of building due to elevator being located there.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I came in at 9 pm to check in with my 2 kids. 30 minutes prior my daughter got car sick on I 75 (which is a regular travel issue for us). She panicked because her bag leaked and being five she jumped out of her seat to give it to Mom. Well it got all in mom’s hair and covered my lap. When I walked in covered in vomit I was greeted by Ebony and Jazz. These women are two of the most beautiful human beings ever and mothers. I explained what happened and Ebony checked me in fast and put my room on the first floor next to the laundry room. Jazz ran to get me bags, gloves, towels and clear to clean my car. I got the kids settled and the ladies made sure I had plenty of soap, shampoo and conditioner to get us clean and then got me laundry detergent and dryer sheets so get everything sanitized. This is the 3rd time I have stayed at this hotel on my way to Florida. These women are gems! They made this tired moms night by going over and above to make sure we were ok.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kyla K
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a very nice hotel. It looks brand new because it was recently renovated, which included adding a 3rd floor. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are nice and spacious. The breakfast is also quite good: all the usuals + 2 hots, yogurt, apples, oranges, bananas, fruit salad, oatmeal with lots of sides to add in.

It is close to lots of shopping plus restaurants.

We'll be back again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Hampton Inn or the definition of consistency! This one property is no different: you know exactly what you are getting before you arrive: welcoming staff, clean rooms, good breakfast, etc! Great location near many restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Everything about this place was Great clean, helpful,very comfortable, convenient too. Food was like always good presentation. Replenished fast. Enough parking, comforts clean and soft for sleeping not to heavy.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family