“Nice Stay after long day!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-475
Ranked #1 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We called at last minute before checking in to reserve room while traveling to Florida. We were greeted by two nice ladies who were right on top of their game- had the keys/room ready. We also took advantage of their complimentary breakfast while there. Not to mention the cookies when we checked in.. would recommend. nice location.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful and gracious staff welcome you upon arrival and care for your every need. No matter the question the front desk staff were there to assist. The morning front desk staff member (gentleman) made certain I had everything I needed upon departure. My room was beautifully appointed and spacious. I have already recommended this hotel to colleagues and look forward to the opportunity to stay when in the area again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Staff is great. Hotel is a Lighthouse Award winner from Hilton for customer service. Don't forget to get a cookie when you check in. Big clean rooms. Very up to date decor. Outdoor pool, nice lounge area outback with pergola. Best to park near the middle of building due to elevator being located there.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I came in at 9 pm to check in with my 2 kids. 30 minutes prior my daughter got car sick on I 75 (which is a regular travel issue for us). She panicked because her bag leaked and being five she jumped out of her seat to give it to Mom. Well it got all in mom’s hair and covered my lap. When I walked in covered in vomit I was greeted by Ebony and Jazz. These women are two of the most beautiful human beings ever and mothers. I explained what happened and Ebony checked me in fast and put my room on the first floor next to the laundry room. Jazz ran to get me bags, gloves, towels and clear to clean my car. I got the kids settled and the ladies made sure I had plenty of soap, shampoo and conditioner to get us clean and then got me laundry detergent and dryer sheets so get everything sanitized. This is the 3rd time I have stayed at this hotel on my way to Florida. These women are gems! They made this tired moms night by going over and above to make sure we were ok.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a very nice hotel. It looks brand new because it was recently renovated, which included adding a 3rd floor. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are nice and spacious. The breakfast is also quite good: all the usuals + 2 hots, yogurt, apples, oranges, bananas, fruit salad, oatmeal with lots of sides to add in.

It is close to lots of shopping plus restaurants.

We'll be back again.