FairBridge Inn Express Macon
1842 Inn(Macon)
US$189
US$178
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Brand new flooring!! They did away with carpet atleast in room I was in. Room was a little dated but very clean and comfortable. Room was quiet and conveinent to alot of restraunts and stores. Gentleman at front desk was nice and informing.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

I didn't want to stay due too many bad reviews on Google but my family was tired and insisted. Once my husband came out from the lobby I found they charged $35 more than advertised on their website. The staff was nice but slow. The room was filthy. Although we didnt see any live bugs we saw bug carcasses. We found personal items left by previous customers under the bed...they obviously don't clean under beds. It was suppose to be smoke free but room smelled like stale smoke and holes burned in bedding. Bedding was stained and not sure it was cleaned before we got there. The bathroom area was also dirty and had hair all over bathtub and toilet. I disinfected the bathroom before using. We used our own bedding. Door didn't want to shut completely and lock didn't work properly. Beware not a value at any price.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

The Hotel was for the most part clean. However the room left a little question on security we stayed in a ground floor room. And on either side if the ac/heater were very thin and weak panels that if anyone want too could kick them in with very little effort. Also it look like there was some kind of mold growing on the curtains right above the ac. That and the weak panels were a bit of a concern for my wife and I. That being said the s.taff were nice and helpful. My daughter left 2 items and the front desk person while on the phone with me went to the room and found them and held onto the until we were able to go back. Like I said if I was planning to stay in a hotel this would not be my first choice but if you find yourself getting tired and just need a cheap place to sleep for the night it will do.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Made reservation through Wyndam. Operator not familiar with this hotel.
I think Wyndam management should be experiencing their product. Third try in two weeks and all three were substandard. Dirty carpets and general upkeep. Three dots is over rating this hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2017

When I opened the door the room smelled. The chair was stained and the towels were nasty! Thank God for Kmart down the street.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge