Lowest prices for your stay
Comfort Inn
Hotels.comUS$88
PricelineUS$88
Lol.travelUS$112
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020

Here’s a hotel that’s only 4 years old and has not been kept that clean
We walked into room with hair in sink, all over back of toilet and floor
There was loud noise in room next to us and they didn’t do anything after I complained twice
I will never go back to this particular one
The breakfast was not that great too
They should have to adhere to Choice privilege standards

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank scmhighway60
Reviewed 5 February 2020

Right off the 475, convenient for drive-through travelers. However, besides the hot shower which was great, there are a few issues: Breakfast was a big negative. They close it down at 9 a.m. - which as far as I am concerned is ridiculous. The hotel should allow for weary travelers sleeping in. I could not believe when I happened to go to the breakfast area 9:10 a.m. and everything was dark. Really? We got in very later and just assumed it would be open 'til at least 9:30 a.m. like every other hotel where we have stayed. Besides this, there was no tv guide. Again, really? People come from all over the country and expect to at least relax and see some tv whille at a hotel. How would we ever know the channels without your help? Isn't that part of hospitality.... anticipating what your customers need to have when trying to enjoy a relaxing stay in your establishment? Are you considering the client at all when configuring who you are supposed to be pleasing ? Finally, the parking is a bit off and not configured for a motorocoach. We are tour operators and are checking on various hotels for the ease with which we can move in and out. This location would not work for any group with a 56 passenger. No place to park. Add these issues to the breakfast debacle and I would have to sugggest looking elsewhere for a tour group. For anyone else, I suppose as long as you don't expect too much, this place might be okay. C- average rating for lack of interest in the client's needs

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Sheryl E
Reviewed 21 December 2019 via mobile

Under rated on a couple of sites.

Motel us being renovated. My room appeared to be very new, clean, very comfortable.

Only negative was the owner was “grumpy” on the phone, short at check-in and hard to understand when I called for network password.

Lots of local eateries, easy access.

I would stay again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2019

Everyone who we came in contact with was friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable and clean. We stayed at the Marriott last time, and it doesn't hold a candle to this lesser expensive hotel. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 6 October 2019 via mobile

We stayed here (2 adults, 3 kids) one night on our drive to Florida. We had reserved a room at a nearby motel but after checking the room we found a bug and weren't comfortable staying. We initially went into the nearby Hampton but they were booked and recommended the Comfort Inn. The gentleman working the front desk was very kind at 130 in the morning. Their continental breakfast was hot and with a good variety. I can't have dairy and was still able to find enough for a fillling meal. The rooms were very clean and were huge -two queen beds with a small loveseat, mini fridge, microwave and small sink plus. We were probably only here for 8 hours total but it was clean, comfortable and had friendly staff. Would stay again!

Date of stay: October 2019