Quality Inn Uptown
US$249
US$152
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$159
Port Angeles Inn(Port Angeles)
US$230
All View Motel(Port Angeles)
US$139
Royal Victorian Motel(Port Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$474
Domaine Madeleine(Port Angeles)
US$468
Travelocity
All reviewsreal scrambled eggssafeway storebreakfast areaolder facilitytwo blocksnice view of the harborhot breakfastvancouver islandwalking distanceroom was cleanferry terminaldowntown areaolympic national parkdefinitely stay here againflat screen tvgreat place to stayblack ball ferry
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I liked my stay at the Quality in. I stayed at the Red Lion and prefer this hotel much more. While the breakfast is ok the rooms were large and the hotel is in a great location where you can walk to anywhere in Port Angeles.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MartinPallotta
QIPA, General Manager at Quality Inn Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to place your review on Tripadvisor. Thank you! I enjoyed hearing you enjoyed your stay. Breakfast is an area we are always looking to improve and I welcome your feedback, more improvements to come. Our location is a true asset. We are near downtown, many restaurants, shopping, the ferry to Victoria, and the entrance to Hurricane Ridge in the Olympic National Park. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Liz Conrad - General Manager and QIPA staff

Reviewed 25 July 2012

We arrived very late at night with 4 teenagers in tow. We were treated very kindly by the gentleman at the desk on night shift. Our room was clean, quiet and comfortable. It is an older hotel but it is well kept. Breakfast was acceptable but not great for the price of the room - especially when compared to the other places we stayed on our long road trip.

1  Thank Tiki L
QIPA, General Manager at Quality Inn Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to place your review on tripadvisor. Your comments help us grow and improve our guest service.I am very pleased to hear our Guest Service Agent on desk at your arrival took good care of you. This has been noted and acknowledged with the Guest Service Agent who checked you in. I appreciate your opinion. I believe our complimentary breakfast is the best complimentary breakfast Port Angeles hotels offers. I welcome all guest suggestions as a way we can improve our service. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly with any suggestions for improvement you may have.Thank you for choosing to stay at the Quality Inn Uptown Port Angeles. We hope to Welcome you back in the future!

Liz Conrad - General Manager &Staff- Quality Inn Uptown

Reviewed 15 July 2012

I went to Port Angeles with my mother and my two granddaughters. The staff was friendly and warm, often going out of their way to make the stay more pleasant. Brian and Kimberly, were especially warm, friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Claudia J
QIPA, General Manager at Quality Inn Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2012

Your kind words about our staff and hotel brought smiles throughout our hotel this Sunny Monday morning. Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor. Your review will be shared with all employees. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us. We welcome your future visits to Port Angeles.
Liz Conrad and Quality Inn Uptown staff

Reviewed 23 June 2012

I don't know who is giving this place good reviews...there are NO updated rooms. The breakfast was terrible. Watered down OJ and sour waffles all for over $100 a night? Read the tourbooks and stay at a B&B...not here.

2  Thank Northfield
Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

Please accept my apology for the experience you had at my hotel.I appreciate you taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor. I recall there was a concern over our waffle batter last week by a guest. We use a malted waffle batter which is made daily . This is a product similar to the Krustez mix you may use at home. The Breakfast Attendant pulled the batter and checked the product after you stated your concern. The Breakfast Attendant made a Waffle and tested the waffle and could not detect anything of concern. Our orange juice is dispensed by a juice machine, we also checked our machine and found it to be working properly. I want you to know we care about our hotel and the quality of the products we use. Please be assured the issues you've raised have been addressed and your willingness to share your concerns will help us improve what we offer to our guests.
Thank you, Liz Conrad - General Manager

Reviewed 22 June 2012

This should be a three & one-half star rating. The upsides were the extremely friendly staff & a great view of the Strait of Juan de Fuca. The downside was the building is older & shows its age. But overall a positive experience. Also on the plus side is they accept government rate.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Mojennus
Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

I am pleased you found your stay at our hotel a pleasant experience. Thank you for placing your review on tripadvisor. Our location and views are two of our best features. We enjoy meeting and taking care of each of our guests. We genuinely appreciate your choice to stay with us at our hotel. We look forward to the next opportunity to serve your future lodging needs when you next visit Port Angeles.