“Not too good”
Review of Yoko Ramen

Yoko Ramen
Ranked #579 of 1,512 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

pork was decent; place was clean; but the kimchi was terrible!!! Egg; broth was just ok.
But thank goodness they stay open till midnight.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Great ramen with some interesting add inns like burnt ends. I also had the hot chicken and it was awesome. I'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to go on cold winter nights. The Ramen soup is sure to warm you up. They had a vegan Ramen soup offering with lots of added vegetables. The vegetables change, so they have a sign at the counter telling you with the daily vegetables are.

When you enter this restaurant you go up to the counter and order your meal and pay. You are given a number and then you find your own table and sit down. They then deliver the food to your table.

There are interesting offering such as pigs your salad and Cuban sandwich. I would like to return and try some of the different menu items. The restaurant also serves alcohol.

The vegetarian gyoza was very good. The ramen was the best I ever had, and I used a little too much of the hot sauce!

This is a small space and a popular restaurant. If you can’t find a table you might end up eating at the counter. There is parking around on the nearby streets but the restaurant does not have its own parking lot.

Highly recommend for ramen bowls.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Yoko ramen, which I was surprised to find in SLC, is across the street from The Urban Lounge. I wanted to eat before the show..so I walked into this place...I ordered a chicken ramen....but my chicken came with a twist; it was fried and rather tasty. The ramen and broth had a kick to it and I met some wonderful people ( who actually were from Calabasis) while they were waiting for take-out.