1,062 results
All reviews temple square gateway shopping jazz game salt lake public transportation walking distance light rail free breakfast sitting area great place to stay parking lot bagels rooms are spacious business trip front desk staff few blocks convenient location
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you have kids. Pool is outside. Not a big deal otherwise. Typically great service. Just a bad experience last time with a noisy and dis functional heater. Ruined the experience. Great location for jazz game.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HPSaltLakeCityGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I am so sorry you had a issue with your heater during your last stay. Please email me directly, I would like to offer discount on a future stay. My email is Brandon.hansen@hyatt.com

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here after a Jazz game, the location is perfect! Very short walk to the arena and not too far from Temple Square. Room was very clean and modern, would definitely come back. Free breakfast was decent, included hot items.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HPSaltLakeCityGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team.

If I can be of any assistance to you, please contact me directly. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Only downfall is paying to park. You stay there, you should park for free. Th staff was great! The breakfast was great ( sign up as a member and its free). The hot tube was great! Great location for going to Vivint events.

Reviewed 4 November 2018

I booked this hotel because I was seeing a show at the Depot. It is just steps away from the venue and worked well, The room was large and clean. My only complaint is an odd shaped, hard to access closet in the room. Other than that I loved having the living room, desk and kitchen space. Parking is $10 additional, which seemed typical for downtown. The lobby is nice and having a little bar/ restaurant area is awesome. I had the breakfast at the hotel and was pleased by the unique food choices. The hotel staff at check in and check out was great. Very friendly, and very helpful. I hope to stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Even though the hotel was on a busy street it was very quiet. The bed and pillows were quite comfy. The breakfast was buffet style and quite adequate. The Traxx station to the airport was across the street and quite convenient!

Date of stay: October 2018

Hi Carol,

Thanks for the kind words. Please know your feedback is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely Brandon