“Loved it!”
Review of Eva

Eva
Reserve with OpenTable
Eva is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 1,550 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 300 S.
Description: Eva is dedicated to and named after chef Charlie Perry's great grandmother. Eva Coombs passed on her respect for quality ingredients, an emphasis on the nourishing benefits of food and most importantly, the shared pleasure of eating. At Eva, our tapas style dining promotes a communal sense of enjoyment. We have an extensive and varied small plates menu, craft cocktails and hand picked wine list.
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Myself and my colleagues ate at Eva’s last night on our first night in SLC. The food was very good. There were plenty of vegetarian options. We were recommended to get 2-3 dishes per person, but I would say this was on the generous side. So we ordered 2 dishes each and we ended up with more food that we can eat. That’s not a complaint, but I would advise to only get 3 dishes per person if you are VERY hungry.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We didn’t have a reservation, but got a table without a problem on a Sunday night. The two of us shared 5 dishes: warm olives (very food, moderately salty for this dish), harissa carrots (phenomenal), Brussels sprouts (good, but would be great if it was less salty, the salt takes over), beef & lamb cevapi (very flavorful, but again a notch too salty, would work if the yogurt sauce was less salty to counter-balance the saltiness of the meat), and pork cabbage rolls (excellent). We finished off the meal with a glass of dry muscat (very good) and a warm chocolate cake (it was ok, not too sweet, but otherwise just a basic sponge cake). The service was very friendly and attentive. Would definitely come back if we are in Salt Lake City again.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

We read about Eva before a recent visit to SLC and decided to give it a try. It did not disappoint. Lovely food, great service, great drinks list and nice environment. I'll go back again when I'm next in town.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

My friends and I love to go here because it's fun and we very much enjoy the tapas selection. We also get full very quickly!

I'm a fan of the brussel sprouts, charred beats, pork cabbage roll and the fried chicken. My friends all have their picks as well - but that's what makes it fun that we can all choose certain favorites to share!

We really like the ambiance inside and the feel - comfortable, fun and relaxed. Our servers are always so attentive and nice when we go - we appreciate that because my group can be indecisive sometimes. The staff has been very patient !

Because it is downtown on Main St., parking will be tricky and you will have to find a parking and walk unless you get lucky and get a parking right out front.

But that's part of the fun as well.

1  Thank tash1269
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Good service. Good tapas restaurant in the heart of downtown Salt Lake. Good twist to the sangria (cinnamon). Hope they add the crunchy pork belly special to the everyday menu